Potheads of Equestria 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Pidgeons
Group Admin

Clickie

"Back on May 3rd, I published a blog asking, “Will Bernie Sanders Become the Cannabis Candidate?” With all due respect to Rand Paul, I think that the answer is a resounding “Yes.” If you MUST vote in the Republican Primary, then I definitely recommend Rand Paul and if you are inclined to vote 3rd party, Governor Gary Johnson (with his VP candidate Judge Jim Gray) on the Libertarian ticket and the Green Party candidate (Jill Stein, most likely) are fine choices. But among the mainstream candidates with any legitimate shot of winning the presidency, Bernie Sanders is the right choice for the cannabis community."

Politicians who are easy on weed or pro-weed? States that are possibly next to legalize? Post it here.

I should probably warn that the article in the link is not objective as the writer actually makes a voting suggestion rather than simply reporting on the event. I don't mind that, myself, but then I'm a supporter of Sanders; others may find it unwelcome. Just keep that in mind when you read the article.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1