Clover the Clever 194 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Greetings and thank you for joining, Clover the Clever! This is the thread where you can get to know other people in the group. Please follow a format similar to this:
Name: (does not have to be real one)
Bio: (here you can give a short summary of yourself)
Fav Pony:
Fav Story:
OC: (state name, personality, appearance and job if you can)
You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.

(link to Quesstions, Comments, Complaints)

Locks key
Group Admin

Let me start.

Name:Locks key

Short bio: She is a pegasus kmown for picking locks. She is a Cutie mark crusader on the quest to find out who she is meant to be. Locks key is best friends with Scootaloo and gives her flying lessons. She has a crush on Dancer the funniest guy in her school.

Likes: Chocolate, making new friends, Luna, and watching Dancer. . . dance

Dislikes: Diamond Tiara she bullyed her for her Manehattan accent, Silver Spoon for being DT's friend, and Celestia she loved Luna's night more

Oc apperance: Midnight blue pegasus filly with pink derpy like mane and a lock with key cutie mark

My fav pony: Scootaloo and Rd And Luna!!!!!!!! Sorry Celestia. I like her more:ajsleepy:

My fav story: Firehoofs CMC

4014023 Name: Cannicus Palentine
Bio: History and Fantasy enthusiast who works as a tour guide and likes to dabble in sketching and writing from time to time.
Likes: As stated above, History and Fantasy, along with Science, Art of many kinds, Philosophy and Psychology among many other intellectual pursuits (I'm not an Ace at any of these things, but I do like doing them and talking about them).
Dislikes: Greed, Dishonesty, Corruption, Bullying and Fish! (I like them as living animals but not as dinner (hate the taste, the smell and all them little bones!)
Fav Pony: No one in particular, they're all good or at least effective (in that they serve their purpose) characters in their own way.
Fav Story: Again nothing in particular, but I really like the Dr Whooves Adventures by Loyal2Luna, and the Super Hero themed stories by iowaforever.

OC (One of them I made up specifically for a thread titled How to make Alicorn OC's interesting.)

Name: Virtuous
Sex: Male
Alicorn of: Justice and Fairness
Vice(s): Not easily angered, but when he is he can be uncontrollable until he calms down. Also he starts of very cynical and disbelieving of true Justice and Truth, growing up in a world rife with lies.
Cutie Mark: Balanced scales
Biography: Virtuous, or Virtue as he's known to his friends, started of life as a Pegasus among the nobility of a far away kingdom, one that was suffocating from the inside due to internal corruption and centuries long power struggles. The nobility of this realm regularly practiced Blackmail, Bribery and Assassination among other things, but the appearance of honour and innocence was paramount, and for years Virtue had played the game of politics, always secretly detesting it but always dragged back into playing it. Then there came a moment where he was finally outplayed, were a member of his own family and a group of ambitious lords framed him for high treason against the kingdom, intending to execute him for his 'crimes', but he managed to escape their clutches and flee the country. Vowing to return and bring justice to the real killer, he went on a long journey across Equestria and beyond, meeting many colourful characters, going on many grand adventures ect ect (so basically a Bioware Game), where he learns the true meaning of justice and fairness, all that good stuff. Then at the end of it he learns then teaches others the difference between Justice and Vengenace, that one is hard to obtain but ultimately the more satisfying and effective method in the long run, whilst the other causes nothing but endless pain and misery. At the end of it, his kingdom is reformed (not completely, but its a good start) and through the power and influence of the newfound wisdom/magic/McGuffin whatever he found on his journey (or whatever else you may think up) he came to represent the ideal of Justice and Temperance, and thus was made the Prince of Justice.

<===Name
Bio: I'm an engineering student. While I no longer write MLP fanfiction, I haven't stopped writing. I spend a great deal of my free time developing a sci-fi epic that spans 7 eras.
Dislikes: Pizza with pineapple as a topping.
Fav Pony: Starswirl the Banished Bearded
Fav Story: Antipodes

Name: Keam, Daffodil or Daff

Bio:
15 year old Swedish brony. Female. I ship. I write.I read. I ship. I chat. That's pretty much it. You can always PM me if you want to chat.

Dislikes: Clop, big amounts of gore.

Fav Pony: Apple Family (all of them), Pinkie Pie, lots of G1, G2, G3 ponies.

Fav Story: He'll never leave me by Titanium Dragon

OC:

Name: Daffodil Spark
Sex : Female
Specie: Earth Pony
Appearance: Orange earth pony with a yeallow mane and a seed as cutiemark/ alternate white woth a yellow mane and a bouquet of daffodils as cutiemark (alternate appearance based of G1 Birthday Flower Pony March: Daffodil )
Origins: Born in Appleloosa but later moved to Manehattan.
Occupation: Work as a teacher for foals with learning difficulties and diagnosis.

Name: Alkonium
Bio: I don't watch the show anymore, but I am still active as an RPer on Tumblr I have written three fics here, and I am the creator of a Doctor Whooves Audio Series, in which I also voice the Doctor. I'm not going to lie, this series features my only use of Clover, in which the character was killed "offscreen" by a Dalek.

I don't really use this character, and I never wrote any fics with her:
OC: (state name, personality, appearance and job if you can)
You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.
Name: Sunfire
Sex: Female
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: White pegasus, with an auburn mane and tail. Blue eyes. Poor eyesight necessitates the use of special glasses designed to stay on during flight. Cutie mark is an ornate book.
Origin: Born in Vanhoover, has worked in Manehattan and Canterlot
Occuptation: Former Detective, currently a History Professor at the Unviersity of Canterlot.

Locks key
Group Admin

Great an earth pony! You don't really see much of those. Great job everyone. I love your oc discriptions:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::yay::rainbowkiss:

Name: Primary Source (Primary or Prime for short)

Bio: A twenty-something college dropout who definitely doesn't have the motivation to finish writing a story. However, I do enjoy my ponies and reading. Reading about ponies is even better. For monies, I craft and sell addictive beverages for the masses; I am a barista.

For fanfiction, I like a bit of everything. I have a major soft spot for AU stories that play with the dynamics of a world/culture/character. This also means I squee over world-building or world expanding, and tend to read a lot of dark stories.

Dislikes: rude people, hatefulness, and that third vienna sausage that you eat out of a can where you started out loving vienna sausage and then gradually realize your error

Fav Pony: I can't pick one! Faves include Derpy, Twilight, Luna, and Daring Do. Obviously, I am also fond of Clover the Clever.

Fav Story: I cannot choose!

OC:
Name: Primary Source
Bio: works as a traveling historian for the Canterlot Archives. Acquired cutie mark (a quill) while interviewing an elderly local in Ponyville for a school project. Special talent is in asking the right questions to the right ponies and distilling interviews down into detailed accounts of historic events...hence the name Primary Source.
Gender/Appearance: ??? I haven't worked on my OC much beyond choosing the name and basic idea behind it. :twilightsheepish: My avatar is actually a very scholarly-looking Derpy Hooves.

Name: You can call me Lemons.

Bio: Random brony from the Philadelphia Tri-State area. I keep trying to write horse words, but they constantly fail. I'm working on a really large project, inspired by IC's Austraeoh series.

Likes: Ponies. (Derp) Also, cats. Lots of cats. Excessive amounts of cats. As for fanfics, I really do love Adventure most of all, preferably of the Epic sort. For example, the aforementioned Austraeoh, It's A Dangerous Business, Eternal, stuff like that.

Dislikes: Intolerance in general. Also, dogs. I really don't like dogs.

...Sorry, Winona.

Fav Pony: I myself am partial to the pre-Equestrian ponies, such as Clover. My favourite, though, is Commander Hurricane. Because pegasi.

Fav Story: Ooh, that's a tough one. I'm having a hard time choosing between device heretic's Eternal and Imploding Colon's Austraeoh series, with the It's A Dangerous Business series coming in at a close second. I LOVE YOU JETFIRE

OC: I...really don't have a single dedicated one, but I do tend to create them for stories. I'd say my favorite is Thunderbird, a bright yellow unicorn stallion from my story From The Mist.

Name: Please call me Northern Course, and whatever cute or funny nickname to can get from that. Please go right ahead.

Bio: I'm an Northern Irish animation student. mostly 3d work, nothing too special. I'm still in the process of a portfolio to show. I would like to do some more pony stuff. I do have an interest in writing, and as the brony who sent me the invite, it's mostly got to do with stories a 1000 years ago. There is so much interesting stuff to be written about that time.

OC: Navigator, follows the stars. Helps get some ponies from point A to point whatever. Runs an inn during the down periods.

Species: Pegasus

Likes: Cartoons that are far too old for me. RPGs, all kinds.

Dislikes: Idiots.... and eggs. That is all for now

Fav Pony: Fluttershy, Luna, Derpy. Thank you that is all... well actually I kind of like Sombra from a writting prespective.

Fav Story: The ones I have yet to finish... and can't go wrong with liking some Fallout Equestria.

Locks key
Group Admin

Hi Northie worthie or Northie:derpytongue2: I made you a cute name. weee:pinkiehappy:

Hmm...Northern Course...I'm going to say Norse. Yep, that works.

gcwg57
Group Admin

Name: Call me Gic-wig

Bio: 18 years old, Majoring in mechanical engineering at Kennesaw State's Marietta Campus (Formerly Known as Southern Polythechnic), I'm an American with the soul of a Brit.

Likes: Food, especially food that includes either sugar, or meat and cheese, Music, most every kind, Comics, mostly a DC fan but I like Marvel to, Norse Mythology, Anime, Here is myanimelist if your interested, and of course MLP.

Dislikes: I try not to think about things I don't like so I'm not going to take the time to list them.

Fav Pony: Twilight Sparkle.

Fav Story: The Life and Death of a DJ.

OC: I don't have a finalized oc, but I know that they are a griffin.

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Wow, I cannot belive I have not done this yet! Well better now then never!

Name: Estrella Essentia
Bio: I am an ENTJ who likes to think about new and exciting ideas from different perspectives. I always try to be practical and understanding.
Likes: modern interior design and art, sketching, graphic design, photography, fandoms, anime, Kpop and musicals
Dislikes: laziness, lack of thought, overly rude and unjustified comments
Fav Pony: Sunset Shimmer
Fav Story: Antipods
OC: Estrella Essentia; see avatar for appearance; one of Canterlot eccentric new architectural design developers/CEO of Essence Design; view this blog for more info.

E l E

Name: Moonlit Scribe
Bio: INTP who is absolutely obsessed with ponies and making OCs
Likes: Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, TwiJack, ponies
Dislikes: Princess Celestia, Principal Cinch
Fav Pony/Ponies: Twilight, Luna, Applejack
Fav Story: Re:Harmony
OC: Moonlit Scribe is an ancient alicorn (don't hate me) who made many spells and wrote many legends before the time of Starswirl the Bearded. She knew the Royal Sisters, though was admittedly closer to Luna. She was fairly tall and thin and had her mane and tail tied back. She had a light blue coat with a two-toned blue mane. Her eyes were pale lavender and her Cutie Mark was a piece of parchment with a blue quill crossed over it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15