Littlest Pet Shop Bronies 43 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

My friends, we are faced with a serious issue, I've recently read that season four of Littlest Pet Shop will be last season, and there's talk that the show will be canceled!:derpyderp1::twilightoops::pinkiegasp:

And I'm pretty sure that many of you don't want this, as do I!:twilightangry2:

So I say, we team up and help this petition save Littlest Pet Shop from Cancellation! Who's with me?

(Click the link on this post and it'll take you to the petition page, once there, sign the petition! Then after you do, share this blog with your friends, we cannot let Littlest Pet Shop be canceled!)

I signed the petition but from what I understand the cancellation is a result of poor toy sales. This does concern me because besides the amount of LPS toys decreasing at the local Walmart, the amount of MLP toys is probably a fourth of what it was when I first started watching....hell it seems like ALL Hasbro toys are going the same way. I see almost a whole aisle of Barbie crap but just a tiny bit of MLP and LPS and it irritates me. Who the hell cares about Barbie. She has no show to back her up, the only thing pushing her along is what the little girls' imagination does with her. Even back in the 1980s Hasbro had this show called "Jem and the Holograms" and those dolls weren't carried as much. Do the stores have some sort of conspiracy against Hasbro products (well the ones aimed at girls anyway). It seems like Mattel clutters the shelves and their ideas for toys are pathetic compared to Hasbro.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2