The Berylverse 180 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
BlueBastard
Group Admin

A companion thread for Shin's "Fave 7DSJ" thread, since it's one side of the coin that is the Berylverse as a whole, I'm curious as to what people's favorite characters are in the 'verse collectively.

Also, since 7DSJ is having a rapidly developing characters section, it might be a good idea if somebody started one up for Rise of the Furball at the very least to cover those characters as well.

AJ. It was fun picturing her her awkward hiding her werewolf condition. Specially the dogs scenes, oh mai gawd, that was fun :rainbowlaugh:

Does Sunny count???

Shinzakura
Group Admin

I think he meant outside of 7DSJ.

In any case, I'll go. I think Heliodor (Heelee), Razz' pet phoenix. He's an avian Lassie/Rin Tin Tin/Benji-type, mischievous and adventurous at the same time. Plus, he's different from the standard phoenix, and he's not afraid to show it with a little vanity now and then. It's a humanizing (ponyizing? phoenixizing?) trait that sets him apart from many of the other characters in the series.

I figured… Shame though.

I think, I have to go with AppleBloom, because she's a bit of a voice of reason in Rise of the Furball when Razz is being accused of shit and because I enjoy how she deals with being a werewolf she's fun and it's refreshing when AJ was more stiff and serious, not to say rather depressing as a werewolf.

WhitewolfStormrunner
Group Contributor

Hmmmm, lemmee see here.........

I think that my favorite character in the Berylverse (since I can only choose one:ajbemused:) would have to be Applejack herself (and no, that isn't just because she's my No. 1 favorite MLP character anyway).

And that's because of all the werewolf fiasco that she (and AB and some others) went through because of Ol' Fair Vista for all the mess and trouble that she put them through just to get revenge on the Apple family.

(Yeah, I forgot her name. It's been awhile since I read that one. So sue me.;p)

4673279 Fair Vista.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

WhitewolfStormrunner
Group Contributor

4676874 Thank you. My memory isn't what it used to be, sadly.

Oh, wait, I forgot to mention a character worth for being a favorite and comedy gold in the story: Sandalwood. No, seriously, if you leave ironic All American Girl jokes everywhere you go, you deserve a spot :raritywink:

4677355 Not a problem. Always glad to help.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

FlashFrame
Group Admin

Razz for me.

She's struggling with what has to be one heck of an issue, only able to use dark or alignment neutral magics... thrust into a royal position... totally out of her depth.

And her life hasn't exactly been easy. Who ever said life in Equestria is perfect after all.

But I love her, through it all she keeps pushing forward, just trying to make it all work. And I know that feeling all too well.

I would have to say the demon sunset fought not many writers seem to use them well making them stupid slaves or barbaric beasts but you did well with them and the fact they have a inside joke for later use with Intel is a smart move

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14