Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
sunnypack
Group Admin

TLOAWWTPPFTH is the acronym of this group. Why the heck is this a thing?

I've not been the admin you need nor deserve, so I thought I'd actually do something begin to promote this group by running a competition!

Prizes have been updated! An anonymous donor (and myself) have decided to up the ante and give monetary prizes (oh my!) See below for details. In light of this, the competition deadline has been pushed forward to 13th of July (as below).

I'm holding a competition!

There's something here that doesn't sit quite right in Equestria, and it's making everypony upset.

There is no word limit, but you must complete your story in a lunar cycle. That is by next month, after this has been posted:

13th of July 2015.

There's no restrictions on content, but your fic is judged on how well it conveys the plot, so as a rule of thumb add what you need, not what you want. There's also no limit on how many fics you want to submit.

Prizes!
I can't offer anything lavish, but here's what I can do:
1st Prize: Your story featured in the group and me personally recommending it in my blog! ALSO: A request of any kind from me! This includes fic request, editing request, or anything else reasonable! Now something worth $ 10! (payable through paypal, or just $$$)
2nd Prize: Your story featured in this group! ALSO: A somewhat restricted request from me! Subject to my usual restrictions for writing or editing. Now something worth $ 5! (As above)
3rd Prize: Your story featured in this group!
Honourary Mentions: Fics that may not have made the cut, but still deserve a mention, will also be mentioned.

Until then, as aways, my cornucopia of readers, thanks for reading!

4354539 As with all the contests on Fimfiction, I'll promote this one on my user page in attempts to get you more contenders.

4354539 I'll give this contest a go. I've been running out of story ideas as of late, so I'm hoping I'll find some inspiration from this.

sunnypack
Group Admin

4354593 Thanks! I appreciate it.
4354609 Good luck! Looking forward to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4