Horizon Brave Vs. The World 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Killbles
Group Admin

Pretty Basic Stuff here guys. Bans/Warnings are given out as required but I hope I don't need to do that, we're all decent people here, right?

1. Respect everyone. In short, don't be a dickhead. I don't mind a bit of messing about, but I draw the line around personal attacks. Call the guy's plan stupid (and say why), don't call him a retard. If you have issues with people, come to me and I'll see what I can do.

2. Invisible Castle is an online dice roller which I find works rather well and is fairly straight forward. To keep things simple, try and keep your rolls here.

3. Roll Etiquette: First, Don't cheat. All rolls MUST be made under the character name 'Horizon Brave' or I will not accept them! If you roll, post your result straight away. If you roll shit, sorry, thems the dice... I will be taking the first result posted in the thread. A word for the wise, I can check up on the roll results, so I will be able to find out if people are screwing around. People who cheat will have their rolling privileges revoked and be send to the coal mines to earn $2 a day for the rest of your life.

DO NOT ROLL UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO. If you want to roll dice randomly, DO IT UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME.

4. In game, the GM is God. If you want to whine about something is stupid or unfair, I don't want to hear it. I'm not going to be a dick to you guys, but I may throw the occasional curve ball. If I screw up somewhere, let me know, I'm far from perfect and if I've done something really wrong I'll fix it as best I can.

5. Don't advertise your shit on this group. There are other groups for this purpose.

6. Threads can be posted by anyone. Feel free to post one to discuss a topic that’s been on your mind and talk to other about it, things don't have to be strictly Quest related, just keep it clean.

Leave the quest threads to me though, I will update them when necessary.

7. Double Posting and whatnot are fine, but please try and keep the spam down. If you can, edit it into your last post.

8. No explicit images or links to explicit images please. This is a site rule, so please stick to it or your thread/post will be deleted and I'll point you towards the Fimfic mod team.

Pretty Simple right?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1