The OC Library 78 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Blu_Ray
Group Admin

How did you make your OC? First, I sketched mine on paper. (I learned a valuable lesson that day. I can't draw...) Soon after that, I used multiple pony creators. I used this one and that one.:ajsmug:

As most of you can see on my current avatar, my cutie-mark is something like a blue/teal shooting star. My cutie-mark basically means I am creative in exploration for having fun. (In other words that aren't nerdy, I am awesome at being the unicorn version of being awesome). :rainbowdetermined2:

I honestly don't know why I made this thread... I guess I was just curious as to what and how other people did theirs. :trixieshiftright:

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

3874073 If you were a pegasus you and Rainbow Dash would be related or something... but anyway, I used the same pony creators for my OC! Go figure. My cutiemark is a gold star, which means that I'm smart and creative.

3874073 well my main OC was, like yours, based off a sketch. I already had an idea of what color I wanted her to be but I just couldn't quite get it with colored pencils. Wanting more control over colors, I turned to ms paint to try drawing her there. Her design slowly evolved over the course of about a year and her personality just kept popping into my head at about the same speed. Once her physical design was totally solid and her personality was rather consistent I started filling in her past and writing up a back story for her. Then I started roleplaying with her here on the site. This all led to a very solid character and my go to for basically all my character needs :twilightsmile:. I got something else out of it too. While spending all that time drawing her in paint I picked up a few skills. Now I regularly take requests and this is my latest work (not in paint BTW) Here and this is my latest of the character, Showstopper, that I was talking about here (this one is in ms paint as a reference to my old style)

Blu_Ray
Group Admin

3874232 That's really interesting & unique! :eeyup:

3874496 that isn't sarcasm is it? :unsuresweetie: because I am really, really, really bad at detecting sarcasm. If it isn't then Aww thank you! If it is... :fluttercry:

Blu_Ray
Group Admin

3874725 It's not sarcasm... :applejackunsure: I really mean it! And you're welcome! :ajsmug:

3874073 Many ideas tossed about, pickled in my brain, and set to age like milk in my brain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7