Displaced 4,427 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
The Warmaster
Group Contributor

To any and all Displaced Writers interested, I have begun the remake of a large scale Displaced War, and am currently seeking more writers who wish to add their displaced to this grand event!

Any Displaced who participate in the war will be granted one wish (Within limits and reason) by the end, though the victorious side will receive a greater wish.

There will be two factions of which writers can join: the Heroic Wardens, who fight to end Multiversal conflict and protect those who need aid, and the New Black Legion, led by the insidious Warmaster Ahriman, who seeks to dominate and destroy all who oppose him.

The story will be taking place within the universe of Warhammer 40,000, and will fight across an entire star system known as the Cadian System.

A link to the character sheets template for any displaced interested In joining. Please PM me the completed sheets once you have finished
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pORrkhiNXVshyw4vMzCjlKe_unWa8EJvu299QOG7FGA/edit

I'd like to join in. Is there a character sheet to fill out?

It was a bad idea the first time, and it's a bad idea now

I wouldn’t mind taking part of this, The Blue EM2 asked if we need character sheets and I ask the same

I would like to join as well

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Good luck.....

Mine is a displaced, mechanical, recolored SDCS Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex.

I got a Acoustikinesis/technopath displaced ready to help.

The Warmaster
Group Contributor

We are currently making one now, it will be ready soon and I will add it to the main post. Simply copy what we set up, fill in the information in either a google docs or otherwise then PM me the character sheet, and I’ll review it

Thank you. I've already got something in mind.

The Warmaster
Group Contributor

A link to a character sheet template has been added. Please copy it, then paste it into a google doc and fill out the information requested. Then send it to me in PM’s and I’ll review it. Thank you!

Alright, let's see if ya like him!

I thought the displaced wars were banned?

Same
Yep ,they will need it

Wasn't there like 4 wars already?

Let's observe XD

Not sure why I got a downvote. I was a part of the original war and it crashed and burned before the first chapter was even up

The Warmaster
Group Contributor

Probably, but this time it should at least be better than my last try.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Displaced wars have always had trouble getting off the ground and have either ended up crashing and burning before or after the first chapter. Its just too many people wanting to their own thing that conflicts with the main plot, or the writer isn't able to give everyone a goal or a purpose due to the wavering balancing issues between each displaced being stronger than the other and how many there is.

Name ¢€¥¢∆¢€¥¢∆¥¢ (a mortal can't even comprehend her real name

Alias: Alice Mother Of The Multiverse

Displaced As: N/A

Race: 1 MILLION. Tailed Kitsune

Personality: Motherly to everyone but if proven guilty of crimes she's a demon who'll obliterate all hope of being not guilty (she'll check to make sure your not framed ) has multi personality disorder that is were the demon is along with personalities of time and space

Likes: children sweets couples hero's who don't think for themselves

Dislikes: Crime and people who think they can be unstoppable and arrogant people who think them above others

Morality: patient and motherly severely smart from all the time she was alone in the time in the void waiting for the multivers to grow

FoC: heroes

Wish: to stop with the destruction of her child the multivers (she literally gave birth to it)

Wish Outcome: it does stop for a while but universe's do still get destroyed by natural causes

Powers: Mother Knows, Best able to make anyone Wilt with her blade is if a Scolded Child
Imagination is Power. anything she wants to to use it'll be given to her in either as a "coincidence" or appears in front of her
Universe's Mother. The very universe she's in will bend to her if she asks it to do something
Equipment: N/A as she has Infinite everything For her stats

Strengths: The very universe bends to her well

Weaknesses: She can be overly concerned about the injured to the point of babying them and when the demon personality is out she doesn't care of what is around her when it does battle PS i know she's one of the most overpowered OC she's my only one i almost got her in a war before but admins said she to OP it's up to i if you wish to downgrade her stats and i don't know what to do with planning with others so I'm sorry in advance for any thing i say i just want to have her in a war or story

Weird, I can read her name just fine. Wait, am I immortal if I can see that her name is Mary Sue? :pinkiegasp:

The Warmaster
Group Contributor

Correct. Me and the other main people writing this have spent the past year planning things out, deciding on writing methods for this war, and several other issues we’ve faced in previous attempts. We will be working to keep people on track to the best of our ability

The Warmaster
Group Contributor

Your character is rejected for the purposes of being overly Overpowered to the point of ridiculousness, and honestly is just a flat out Mary Sue. We apologize, but if you were to submit a different character that isn’t as overpowered as that one, we’d be willing to review it. Our main reason for this rejection is that it would utterly break the power scaling balance

It's fine don't have another one but I was just saying I knew it wasn't going to be in the story

I can understand where you're coming from, but this time we've got a few safeguards in places so that what happened the first time won't happen again.

They always say that, and it never works. Plus, aren't they banned anyway?

Yes, but this is basically a redux of that particular war. It's still the same events, just better written and planned out.

can any one tall me if i need to pot the stories in undead & monsters in thiferint liberty groups

Nope, sorry. I'll keep my distance keep my distance from war.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32