Displaced 4,428 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
LeoneHaxor
Group Contributor

Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is almost over.

For those of you who earned BETA access from your successes (or in one case, incredible effort to succeed) in the second forum post, below is the complete version of Chapter 1. Whether it is ready for publishing is up to you, as any feedback will be appreciated and taken into consideration before the official release.

As this is not going out immediately, I ask that everyone who clicks on that link NOT TO LEAK ANY CONTENT ON THIS FORUM, including this thread. If you have any comments on what you see due to your BETA access, please direct them to me through a PM.

Any leaking of the content will result in immediate revoking of your BETA access status, and a new password will be given to the remainder of people who still have BETA access. Giving BETA access passwords will result in revocation of your BETA status, see above for the song and dance.

This is serious, people. I know I sound like a bit of a hard-ass for saying this, but I cannot allow such things to slide. Giving you BETA access is a sign of trust on my part, and I have given all of you a pre-reader/editor status that will be mentioned in the story's synopsis when it is properly released.

...with the serious business over, take a look below.

Project X Zone, Chapter One (BETA ACCESS ONLY)

What even is this?

LeoneHaxor
Group Contributor

If you're asking "What is Project X Zone?" then the short answer is "A Displaced story."

if you're asking "What is this doing in the forum?" then the answer is "To get the attention of the BETA access people without sending an assload of repetitive PMs."

If you're asking anything else, kindly specify what your inquiry is.

clearly this does not include me as I would know what was going on if it did.

LeoneHaxor
Group Contributor

There is a thread entitled "Displacement With a Twist: Part Deux" that was started by me in this group. Perhaps if you deciphered something on there, you could get BETA access as well.

Basically, you should get the picture of what's going on by visiting any threads started by me. Only the second holds the key to BETA access, though.

4767359 ah see well I am a lazy asshole so I didnt bother to decode shit. Im more of a if you want me in shoot me a PM, if not I hope your day goes well

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6