WWE Fanbase 62 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
LightOfTriumph
Group Contributor

AJ Styles vs. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship

Decent opener. Weird that it WAS an opener. Need this feud to end for reasons to come later.

Usos vs Benjables for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles

Worst match on the card, but that's not saying a lot because this PPV was BOSS, botched finish I THINK it was weird.

Men's Royal Rumble Match

DAAAA NA NA NA NAAAAAA NA NANANANANANAAAAA ..... NANANANANANAAAA!!!

BEST. RUMBLE. SINCE 01. FIGHT ME.

Nakamura wins it after an AMAZING hour, Rey Mysterio is back, expert trolling by WWE, and I need a goddamn cigarette...

Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan vs. The Bar for the Raw Tag Team Championships

A good match even though the crowd was DEAD after the men's rumble. Good heel work from Jordan. Hoping this pushes Seth back to the main event scene.

Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowmann vs Kane for the WWE Universal Championship

Glorious carnage! The big men beat the shit out of each other for a very long time and it worked out better than I thought it would. Even Kane got some licks in.

Women's Royal Rumble

While the men's match was all about the epic history, this one was just trying to have fun, and it WAS a lot of Fun. Nia looked like a Monster. Trish and Mickie squaring off. Trish getting a nice heel moment. Sasha being the iron woman. Asuka winning it all after all that work. Nice match.

Oh, and also, RHONDA!!!

So come on! Talk to me! I'm super stoked!

RhetCon
Group Admin

Did not watch, but I was talking to someone while it was happening, and all I could get out were random gasps and exclamations of pleasure.

I heard that The Hurricane came back! For like, a second...

All and all, a good show, I think

Dark Willow
Group Admin

The ending to the usos vs Gable and Shelton was a really well worked spot, but made them look weak compared to the usos. Aj Styles is just great in any match. The Men's Royal Rumble was good. Nice to see Rey Rey again looking amazing, Tye Dillenger apparent entrance at number 10 for the second time, only to be shut down by Owens and Sami was genious, and fucking Hurricane Helms appeared. Can't forget to mention the NXT Champion Andrade Cien Almas and Adam Cole BAY BAY appearances. Loved it. I did hate Cena eliminating Finn and how close they planned for it to look like Roman was going to win. Thank god though, the right person won in Shinsuke Nakamura. The Women's Royal Rumble was good, almost better than the men's. More old faces returning like Trish Stratus, Michelle Mcool, and Molly Holly, not expecting that one. More old names as well as Nxt superstars. The only complaint, the nxt women were practically eliminated too quickly, except Asuka , who rightfully deserved it as it made her still undefeated. Then the unexpectedd surprise, Ronda Rousey. Ronda looked out of place pointing at the wrestlemania sign, smiling and looking more like a giddy child than a badass. We'll see what she does. Jason and Seth Vs The Bar was kinda boring to me. The crowd was dead, so I went to take a piss to come back to see The Bar winning the title. All I could say was thank god and meh. The universal championship match was decent. it wasn't any good when you know Brock was winning. It also doesn't help as they were 3 big guys which made the match pace slow at times. The best description of this match I heard was it being 3 pork chops tumbling in a dryer which is kinda funny. Overall The Royal Rumble was a fine PPV, better than the past couple of years.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3