WWE Fanbase 62 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
chillbook1
Group Admin

Had to be a bit more vague for this one, else I might not have enough entrants! This list includes all teams/stables, male or female, of the year 2017. The only real rule is that they had to have fought at least one match as a team. So, without further ado, here's my list.

10) The Bludgeon Brothers AND Rusev Day
I couldn't pick one. The only reason that these two teams aren't higher on the list is that they basically just got here. But I can tell, that I'm gonna love what they do moving forward. For BB, they've got rad theme music, a good look, and an incredible, monstrous energy to them make them a damn scary tag team. For Rusev Day, just sheer charisma and humor. English singing Rusev's theme, and Rusev buying into this whole "Rusev Day" thing really sells it. Expect both teams in the top 5 come next year.

9) Jeri-KO
These two had magic together. They were hilarious, emotional, and genuinely captivating. I loved just about every second of them sharing a squared circle together. I hope to see them together again someday soon.

8) SAniā€ Y
These guys are so much fun to watch. They're nuts! Just raw, unhinged aggression. My favorites, of course, are Nikki Cross and the big man, Killian Dane. The way they move and wrestle is so entertaining to me, moving as if they're truly madmen. And Dain once hit a Coast-to-Coast in War Games, so I kinda had to give him this, right?

7) The Club
A bittersweet entry here. It makes me cry to see what they've done to the good brothers. From cool badasses to a comedy act to a cameo. But it ain't over til the fat lady sings. It's not too late for Gallows and Anderson to make a comeback and become the ass-kickers I know they can be.

6) The Fashion Police
Prior to the first Fashion Files segment, I didn't much care for either Tyler Breeze or Fandango. I found the gimmick of literal fashion police to be obnoxious. Then, they gave Breeze and 'Dango a chance to be funny and creative, and what we were left with is nothing short of magic.

5) The Hardy Boyz
Y'all knew they were gonna make it on the list. We all knew they would show up at Wrestlemania, yet, somehow, they still managed to make explode with hype when their music hit. That alone should be enough to earn them a spot on the list, and it doesn't hurt that Matt and Jeff can still go. They might've slowed down a bit in their age, but they still can jump off of tall shit, and that's all I ask for in life.

4) The Shield
Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Those six words bring an arena to their feet almost every time they hit. I was tempted to leave Roman out of this, just to be spiteful, but that'd be unfair. The Shield get on the list as a team, or not at all.

3) The Revival
These guys are awesome! Their matches with #DIY are what got me watching NXT. Classic, old school tag team wrasslin' make for a pair of guys that look like legitimately mean dudes that you wouldn't want to throw hands with. May the Top Guys get a run with the gold soon.

2) The New Day
Your boys (the New Day!) are genuinely three of the funniest dudes on the roster. The cereal, the flapjacks, that rap battle, and the twelve billion hilarious things that Big E has said that he probably shouldn't have make them so fun to watch. And their matches! Their HiaC with The Usos was one of my favorite matches of the year. Holy crap, that match was so good! And, speaking of the Uso Penitentiary...

1) The Usos
These two have such an intriguing, captivating, rhythmic energy to how they do everything. The way they move, talk, wrestle, it really feels like their always on the same page. I couldn't have imagined that a heel turn could've done such a difference to them, but it completely 180'd Jimmy and Jey. They're truly impressive in the way they've given life to their characters, and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Well, there's the list. Disagree in the comments if you like, and I'll see you on Rusev Day with (hopefully) one last list.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1