WWE Fanbase 62 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
chillbook1
Group Admin

This happened last Sunday, during TLC, but I forgot to post about it.

My mom is in a half-way point, where she is into wrestling but she's not a huge smark like me. She sees a few guys and gals that she latches onto, like Ember Moon, Asuka, Sasha, Seth, Dean, and, most importantly for this story, Finn Balor and AJ Styles.

So we get Styles vs The Demon King for TLC, and it's fucking incredible. She's on the edge of her seat, eyes glued to the screen. She pops for damn near every move to some degree. She nearly jumped out of her seat upon seeing Finn's savage Coup de GrĂ¢ce at the end. Then, when the match is over, Styles and Balor Too Sweet, and I'm sitting next to her, marking the fuck out.

She knows about Bullet Club, but she doesn't really get it. The closest I've been able to explain it is it's kinda like DX, but in a bunch of other promotions. So, I'm marking out over two dudes touching hands weirdly, and she doesn't really understand. I explain that the Too Sweet is kinda like their handshake, and she asks what it means. I couldn't really think how to put into words what it means, so I just said "It means you're a good brother". She looks confused, and, to demonstrate my point, I turn to my buddy Josh and, without a word, we Too Sweet. Then, I turn to both of my brothers who were watching with us, and we Too Sweet. "See? Good brothers.". I smirk, then hold up the Too Sweet in her direction. I expected her to just shake her head in bemusement and move on. To my total shock and absolute joy, she does the gesture and Too Sweets me.

My mom is now, confirmed, a good brother.

This story doesn't really have a point. Just wanted to share a cool wrestling moment I shared with my mom.

Now that's a good mother, seriously though that's a great story its always nice to see bonding through wrestling.

just...too....sweeeeeeeet

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3