Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

So, Mewtwo is officially available for download to everyone with Smash 4. Having fun with him myself. And so, let's have a bit of fun with a Pokemon themed game. Here's how it goes.

Select your favorite/main Smash Fighter. (Not a Pokemon) Make that fighter a Pokemon.
Determine what Type they would have and what their special moves would be if they were Pokemon attacks. Bonus points for anyone who goes further in Pokedex entry type info.

I'll start for an example.

Kirby
Type: Normal
Base Special: Stockpile/Spit Up or Mimic
Alternate: Ice Breath
Side Special: Hammer Arm (Get it :trollestia:)
Up Special: Furry Cutter
Down Special: Smack Down

Have Fun! :moustache:

ZeroChill
Group Admin

Shulk
Type: Psychic
Accupressure (Monado Arts)
Air Blade (Air Slash)
Night Slash (Back Slash)
Future Sight (Vision)

Shulk was a fairly-average young man from Colony 9 before stumbling onto the Monado. Now, using its ability to foresee into the future and change it, he fights for those who cannot change their destiny.

Captain Falcon
Type: Fire/Fighting
Fire Punch (Falcon Punch)
Quick Attack (Raptor Boost)
Hi Jump Kick (Falcon Dive)
Blaze Kick (Falcon Kick)

This mysterious yet obnoxious bounty hunter spends his free time racing in his personal spacecraft he calls "Blue Falcon". It said that he possses a mysterious attack that he rarely uses, despite how often he gets into fights.

I'll be using the custom specials I use in place of the default ones.

Fox McCloud
Type: Flying/Fighting
Charge Beam (Charge Blaster)
Teleport (Wolf Flash)
Aerial Ace (Twisting Fox)
Reflect (Reflector)

Fox is the young and zealous leader of Star Fox, the mercenary group-for-hire who uphold justice in the Lylat System — albeit for a price. In addition to being a skilled sharpshooting pilot, he is an experienced combatant and adventurer of the highest caliber.

I still haven't had a chance to play Smash 4 yet, but this does sound fun. :moustache:

Ice Climbers
Type: Ice
Ability: Snow Cloak

Standard Special (Ice Shot): Ice Shard
Side Special (Squall Hammer): Wood Hammer (I actually prefer Crabhammer, but the name didn't quite fit...)
Down Special (Blizzard): Freeze Dry (or Icy Wind)
Up Special (Belay): Bounce
Final Smash (Iceberg): Blizzard

Data Entry: Ice Climbers always travel in pairs. They can usually be found climbing various snow-capped mountain peaks.

Pit The Angelic Pokémon
Type: Fairy (:eeyup:)
(Standard Special) (Palutane's Bow) Pin Missle
(Up Special) (Power Of Flight) Fly
(Side Special) (Upperdash Arm) Sky Uppercut
(Down Special) (Guardian Orbitars) Mirror Coat

Despite popular belief, Pit is unable to fly normally or long distances without the aid of a Palutena. He is also known for getting himself in situations where he could easily get "Finished".

"Would you like to give your new Pit a nickname?"
Yes <--
No

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6