Thomas the Tank Engine 69 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I would like to share some of my Thomas headcannons, and then I would like to hear yours! I have a few more if you would like to hear more of mine!

- Victor and Hiro greet each other in their respective languages (Spanish and Japanese) Victor also greets Luke in Spanish a lot.

- The engines can drive themselves, but to do tricky actions and such they need drivers. If they can prove they can drive and maneuver well by themselves then they don't need a crew. (most engines prefer to have a crew even if the crew don't do much)

- Luke and his driver hum/sing Irish drinking songs/Irish sea shanties when working.
Luke and his driver have the closest engine-human bond on Sodor.

- Flying Scotsman and Spencer regularly argue who's better than Gordon, therefore proving Gordon is the best out of both of them.

- Hiro routinely watches anime, both the original and the eng. dub. He prefers the original, obviously.
(hm, I wonder what his favorite anime would be?..") :trixieshiftright:

- Engines can have mental health problems, and will need to be handled with care.

- Engines can have other careers besides being an engine. Some examples would include singer, comedian, therapist, etc.

- An "Engine therapist" is a career option for human therapists.

- All characters who didn't appear in cgi run on another branchline, one at the top of Sodor, up North. (Not very realistic, but hey, it's fun to think about)

- Running over someone on the tracks (accidentally or not) severely traumatizes any engine, and they can't/won't be able to work for a few days, or even weeks. (See above for mental health & therapy)
*You can tell I came up with this one out of spite, I was reading a Thomas fic the other day, and all of a sudden an engine ran over someone. And they had absolutely no reaction! It was really morbid.

- Most of Sir Topham Hat's paperwork is on accident costs & damages.

- The steam team is literally a team full of experimental engines. All have a basis, yes, but they've been modified or changed in some way.

- If buffers aren't entirely pressed together, this is the equivalent of holding hands, or giving a hug.

- Percy and Toby love memes.

- Edward and Hiro dream of what it's like to be human.

- Engines can taste, but not eat and swallow.

- If Edward ever stopped routinely doing railway work, he would make a good professional therapist (or in an AU be a cop/detective)

Hmmm. Headcanons accepted.

Headcanons accepted.

Some of my headcanons:

• Paxton arrived on Sodor shortly after Duck got his branchline, and Paxton is now the station pilot at Knapford.
  • Diesel, Diesel 10, D261, Splatter, and Dodge are reformed.
  • Frankie isn't reformed. (I don't hate the idea of her reforming, but the way she reformed in JBS felt rushed to me)
  • Bertram, Proteus, Freddie, and Mighty Mac used to work on the Mid Sodor Railway.
  • Norman is a different basis than in the show.
  • Ivo Hugh is painted purple.
  • Stepney and Kana aren't Sudrians; Stepney stays in the Bluebell Railway as per the RWS, and Kana stays at Japan.
  • Speaking of Kana, she has watched the show, and she sees Thomas as her idol.
  • There's been a debate regarding Stephen and his origins. Some say that he is a replica of the real Rocket being told to tell stories about his real counterpart, while others claim he was from an alternate dimension. Diesel 10 is one of the engines who believes that Stephen is from an alternate dimension.
  • Gator, Hurricane, Merlin, Lexi, Theo, and Beresford become Sudrians.
  • Charlie and Billy were two of the W&S engines.
  • Sandy is a shunter at Brendam Docks.
  • TATMR, most of the HiT era, most of the Miller era, and AEG! never happened; though the characters introduced there still exist.
  • Caitlin and Connor aren't Sudrians, but they are owned by the Earl part-time.
  • Duck hated Bear for a brief period of time, which all started when Bear/7101 and D199 arrived at the sheds and D199 made snide comments despite 7101 having nothing to do with those snide comments (the events of Super Rescue). Bear rescued Duck from an accident at some point though, which made Duck feel remorseful and apologize to Bear. The two are now good friends.
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4