Stories that get little attention 374 members · 1,999 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
megkit
Group Admin

RANDOM WRITTING CONEST!!!

DESCRIPTION

FILLIES AND GENTLCOLTS!
I AM ANNOUNCING THE RANDOM WIRTTING CONTEST!
in this contest you will be writting a completly and utterly random story!
not much to describe.

RULES

1: it has to be random. Not just because it's tagged random, either. A good example would be my story "For the shits and the giggles" .
2: it can't have more than 2,000 words.
3: it has to be one of the following;
-clopfic-
-shipfic-
-Comedy/random story, I mean, c'mon what other words are there for that? It's a story that's completly random but it's not a shipfic or a clopfic. Like, normal random.-
4: it has to be slightly on the stupid side.
5: no gore.
6: no sadness.

THINGS THAT ARE ALLOWED AND SLIGHTLY RECOMENDED

1: out of charecterness is very random, and it makes an awesome story when it comes to pure randomness. However, if you can make it pure randomness and have cannon charecters would be a bit more of a success.
2: try not to use pinkie pie or cheese sandwhich as the sole charecter. That'd kinda be,.... Unoriginal.
3: twilight is overwritten. Maud maybe?
4: be creative. Do original. Let your imagination run wild.
5: NO OTHER SUGGESTIONS BECAUSE IM JUST THE CRITQUE AND JUDGE.

HOW TO ENTER

you will add your story to the folder "random writting contest entries" in order to enter.

NOVEMBER 7th, 2014 - NOVEMBER 14th, 2014
~owner

I literally just came up with a random idea.

megkit
Group Admin

3774347 wow. Well, don't worry, my mind comes up with random ideas with every second that passes. Your not alone.

I'll try and participate. When is the deadline?

megkit
Group Admin

3774367 oh, I guess I forgot to add it to the post lol. You only have exactly 7 days. You have until November 14th!

Oh. We'll see then. Not sure I'll be able to finish...

megkit
Group Admin

3774376 one can write good random stories in one night, man. I don't care if its edited or not! The unpolished part just makes it randomer!

Oh well, since I have little to no plan what so ever, it'll be random all right. Just one thing, though, I live in Sweden, Northern Europe and got a 6 hours time difference to America, so is it okay is I submit it during the night between the 7th and the 8th American time? Because that is the day of the 7th my time...

megkit
Group Admin

3774410 of course! Nightime between the he 7th and the 8th is kinda six days before the deadline. So of course!

Oh, sorry 14th and 15th! :twilightsheepish:
I'll probably leave it in before that, but just in case...

megkit
Group Admin

3774428 but yes of course! Ill make sure I leave it open a bit after the deadline. But after the deadline im moving all the entries into another folder to be critiqued and then the surviving stories will move to another folder and then that's where I'll just be teasing everypony with my waiting out the revelation and then....... Boom. I'll pick a winner with the help of RAHSAAN! And maybe arctic frost misuki!

3774343 I'll be promoting this contest on my user page.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13