The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

And I'm sure if you look deep into your plot, which is currently splattered all over that mountain side, you'll find the courage to forgive me.

Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes

Scarheart
Group Contributor

Now I want a Chase crossover with Hellsing Ultimate.

Well, we've been saying it in the comments for a while now, and now the transformation is complete. Now just do Celestia as Integra, Velvet as Walter and Sunset as Seras.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

I think I just woke everybody up. Dogs, humans, maybe even the neighbors.

4968469 From laughter or the horror that would be Bucky and Alucard "working together...?"

4968444 Would that make Bartleby "Pip"?

Hellsing Bucky? Yes!

4968286 I can actually See Bucky as Alucard

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Substitute family for television and you have a pretty good reason to be violent.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*
That was a four hour long, rocking lullabye silence from four infants. . . so, how can I help you?
You must be the great Buckminster.
Suuuuuup?
I've read quite a lot about you in the Foal Free Press.
Oh really?
The God of War, who glides through shadow. Beyond equinity, a monster with freezing cold so great it causes hoarfrost to form on ice its self!
Oh yes cheeselegs baby, work the horn!
I. . .beg your pardon?
You see I like to dirty talk when somebuggy is sucking my dick.
Perhaps I should advance to the reason I'm on your doorstep. I come offering aid.
And I'm getting a rage boner, guess who it's directed at!?
I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you here wolf chow.
And so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm so infuriated. It's just this lich born holes in hooves little cunt strolled on to my farm. Woke up three of my wives and 6 of my children and is trying to bargain with me like I'm her alcoholic baby daddy.
*Roars in anger transforming into a Hunter Griffon with green fur*
Be a sport and grab Daddy another beer would you?

That look fits Bucky... disturbingly well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14