The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

I might be doing some short one off chapters.

Maybe. Nothing overly detailed, because when I am writing horse humping, I am not writing The Chase.

But I was thinking of doing a few short maybe sexy maybe awkward stories.

So, I thought I'd ask you, the readers, what you wanted to read. Please, no sibling sex. That isn't happening.

There are a few chapters already planned. Including one where Bucky fucks Berry Punch with his stump.

There will be a Bucky / Bon Bon / Lyra chapter, but Bucky will never be putting his penis inside of either of them. Say it with me. When you see what I have planned, you will understand.

But seriously, let me know.

Actually i was ´bout to suggest doing exactly that ! One chapter with small scenes of love and sex to all mane 6. When they return home after the GDA you implied over and over that they´ll need a lot of healing. And nothing heal more then some good love making.

But, since this can take a while, and I think you´re talking ´bout a more closer future, i would say that Twi-Flash-Raibow soundsa like a pretty logical choice, in a moment of fear, when they all need to feel secure and search for such feeling in a intimate moment.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

:rainbowhuh: - Wow, ten seconds flat. Talk about a flash entry.

:facehoof: - Oh gosh Dashie, that was horrible.

:rainbowkiss:

Placed somewhat in the future, Sentinel, Diamond, and Moonbow, with Sentinel being super awkward and frustratingly gentle to Diamond. To the point where she decides to dominate him :P. And tease him for vengeance.

EDIT: also, the stuff in the spoiler. That has to happen. Can't wait to see how incredibly weird that would be.

Another idea. Luna and Barley. Their dialouge would be hilarious.

For science, I want to know what was going through those small ice pony golems Bucky made on the saddle Arabia train.

If spoilers are unwanted how about some Sexy dreams? It would be hilarious if the whole time Sentinel thought he was dreaming but he was being visited by Moonbow during some Dreamwalk training.

3721385 that's a good idea lol. And then have her announce it was not a dream only after the fact. XD

iakovl
Group Admin

Bon Bon X Lyra sexy times!!!

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Lyra is the taffy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11