Absolutely Disgusting 605 members · 12,214 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Yeah... My new story Unfortunate Bunny days was put in the wrong folder and I don't think I can remove it. It is in no way shape or form a self insert. If anything it is inspired by my sucky ass life but they have no relation to me. They dont share my name and they are not an oc.

Not exactly sure if that qualifies as self insert or not...

Yeah that didn't really answer my question but thanks? :rainbowhuh:

It doesn't qualify as either. Whoever did it either made a mistake. Or, if Authentic Italian did it. Then he's trolling you (and you wouldn't be the first either I bet.

It doesn't qualify as either.

That makes it sound like there are two things. Now i'm even more confused. Sorry my brain doesn't work right.:applejackconfused:

"After taking a long rest I wake up as Angel Bunny and experience the wonders of bunny sex."
This is the short description of the story. It wouldn't be hard to assume that it's a self-insert when it goes 'I wake up as Angel Bunny.'

She said that because you did list two things

1. "If anything it is inspired by my sucky ass life but they have no relation to me."
2. "They don't share my name and they are not an oc."

Well the story is written in first person. That's the style I'm going for. I've seen styles of descriptions being similar

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8