Inspiration in the eye of the hurricane 11 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
BewhoUr
Group Admin

The reason I founded this group is because I myself was recently at a lacking of inspiration. I found it in the strangest ways. (That being, I spent a night in my bathroom in a sleeping bag.) Anyhow, this is the place for tips on getting your inspiration back!

BewhoUr
Group Admin

Tip 1: Don't wait to write. When you feel like writing, write. When you don't feel like writing, write. When you get up in the morning, write. Before you go to bed, write. The more you practice, the better you'll get. I learned that personally. What are you doing here, now? Go and write! :rainbowdetermined2:

BewhoUr
Group Admin

Everything around you holds an idea. You just have to look for it. :twilightsmile:

BewhoUr
Group Admin

Write what you don't like writing. It makes writing about what you DO like writing about easier.

BewhoUr
Group Admin

Try writing from first person (or in this case, pony.) If you have already done this, try first person from a different pony. If you enjoy Fluttershy FP, try Rarity. :raritywink:
You never know what shoe will fit you!

BewhoUr
Group Admin

Once you finish, read through your fanfic and be honest with yourself. Would you downvote this or upvote this? Put yourself in the readers horseshoes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6