Classic Yu-Gi-Oh! 52 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Me and a pal of mine need help with a yugioh fic. If you are interested message either Sornos or Kye Belmont.

List of things to know some possibility:
1. A RPS (Role Playing Story) is how it's going.

2. Each writer will take different Roles to help with the story such as editor, character role playing, giving out your thoughts and opinion, etc.

3. Fanmade, custom and original cards will be in here.

4. OC characters are in too. If you want your oc or if you want to insert yourself in the story please speak with Kye Belmont.

5. We need someone whose great at background description and both drama, comedy, sex and romance if possible (just incase it turns out that way throughout the story) but mostly great at writing details greatly.

ill just edit xD and maybe get my OC in (cant really write well but good at editing)

If y wanting a person who can create fan made, custom or original cards than I'm the guy for the topic. I'm full of ideas.

If you want to have your oc in, do you mind if I here it, in the message/PM I mean? (Not want others using your OC without your permission) As for editing, it depends on how long you come on Fimfiction?

Can you give me a few?

Oh I've got more than a few. Here some archetypes I've came up with:

Magical HERO: Magical Heroes are a group of Spellcaster-type monsters based on Magical Girls.
Normal Monsters:
 >Magical HERO Luna (Sailor Moon)
 >Magical HERO Ladybird (Miraculous Ladybug)
 >Magical HERO Elena (Mahou Shoujo Erena)
 >Magical HERO Honey Lemon (Cutie Honey)
 >Magical HERO Swan Lake (Princess Tutu)
Effect Monsters:
 >Magical HERO Card Captor (Card Captor Sakura) Effect: Once per turn, you an Special Summons 1 Magical HERO monster from the hand, Deck or Graveyard to your side of the field.
 >Magical HERO Siren Song (Mermaid Melody) Effect: Once per turn, increase your life points by 300 for every Magical HERO monster you control.
 >Magical HERO Valkyrie (Angel Blade) Effect: This card gains 500 ATK for each Magical HERO monster on your side of the field or in your Graveyard.
 >Magical HERO Elena Assault Mode (Mahou Shoujo Erena) Effect: Cannot be normal Summoned or set. Cannot be Special summoned, except by tributing 1 “Magical HERO Elena” you control on your side of the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 "Magical HERO" Monster you control to destroy all cards your opponent controls. You an only use this effect once per turn.
 >Magical HERO Precious Gem (Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld) Effect: If this card is attacked by battle, this card is treated as a continuous spell card instead of being sent to the graveyard. Once per turn, you can special summon 1 “Magical HERO” monster from your Graveyard.
Fusion Monsters:
 >Magical HERO Buster (Bakunyuu Sentai Fi Buster) Fusion Materials: Magical HERO Valkyrie + Magical Hero Elena; Effect: This card gains 700 ATK for each “Magical HERO monster in your Graveyard.
 >Magical HERO Fairy Captor (Fairy Captor Ouka) Fusion Materials: Magical HERO Card Captor + 1 Fairy-type monster; Effect: Once per turn, increase your LP by 1000 for every Fairy-type monster or “Magical HERO” monster you control on your side of the field or in your Graveyard.
 >Magical HERO Ambrosia (Glitter Force/ Smile PreCure) Fusion Materials: 3 “Magical HERO” Monsters; Effect: Once per turn, you gain 500 LP for each “Magical HERO” monster in your hand, Graveyard or on your side of the field. This card gains 1000 ATK for every “Magical HERO” monster you control on your side of the field or in your graveyard.
Spell Cards:
 >Magical Wand of Purity [Equip Spell Card] Effect: A Spellcaster type monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK for each of your Standby Phases.
 >Magical Fusion [Normal Spell Card] Special Summon 1 “Magical HERO” Fusion monster by sending 2 or more “Magical HERO” monsters you control on your side of the eld or in your hand to the graveyard. This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.
 >Magical Sorority [Field Spell Card] Effect: Once per turn, “Magical HERO” monsters you control gain 1000 ATK and DEF during either players turn. “Magical HERO” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
 >Magical Raigeki [Normal Spell Card] Effect: Tribute 1 “Magical HERO” monster to destroy all cards your opponent controls.
 >Magical Kingdom [Field Spell Card] Effect: Once per turn, “Magical HERO” monsters you control gain 2000 ATK and DEF during either players turn. “Magical HERO” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. At the end of your turn, you can Special Summon 1 “Magical HERO” monster from your graveyard.
 >Magical Sword of Heart [Equip Spell Card] Effect: A “Magical HERO” monster equipped to this card gains 300 ATK and 200 DEF.

Light Fae: The Light Fae monsters are a group of LIGHT Fairy-type monsters based on various benevolent varies from myth and literature.. Their play style gains the owner life points once per turn.
Effect monsters:
 >Light Fae Ashray (Ashrays) Effect: Once per turn, increase your LP for every Fairy-Type monster you control. During your end phase, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Fairy-type monster from your hand or Deck.
 >Light Fae Brownie (Brownies) Effect: Once per turn, you can choose 1 card from your Deck and add it to your hand. You gain 1000 LP for every time you use this effect.
 >Light Fae Pixie (Pixie) Effect: Roll 1 six sided die: You gain life points equal to the result x 1000. You can only use this effect once per turn.
 >Light Fae Leprechaun (Leprechaun) Effect: Once per turn, toss a coin and call heads or tails. If you call it right, double your life point for every Fairy-type monster you control.
 >Light Fae Will O'Wisp (Will O'Wisp) Effect: If this card was destroyed by battle, you can triple your LP for every Fairy-type monster you control on your side of the field or in your Graveyard.
 >Light Fae Bluecap (Bluecap) Effect: Once per turn, when your opponent declares an attack, negate the attack and end your opponents turn. You gain 900 LP for every time you use this cards effect.
 >Light Fae Tinkerbell (Tinkerbell from Peter Pan) Effect: For Every “Light Fae” monster you control, triple your LP. If this card was to be destroyed by battle or by card effects, you can Special summon this card from your Graveyard at the end of your turn.
Xyz Monsters:
 >Light Fae Titania (Titania from A Midsummers Night Dream) Xyz Material: 2 level 3 LIGHT Fairy-type Monsters; Effect: Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material to change Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to defense position. Once per turn you an attach 1 Xyz material to double its attack. This card gains 1000 ATK for every Fairy-type monster you control on your side of the field or in your Graveyard. Once per turn, double your LP for very Fairy-type monster in your Graveyard.
 >Light Fae Godmother (Fairy Godmother from Cinderella) Xyz Material: 2 level 3 LIGHT Fairy-type Monsters; Effect: Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to remove all monster in you opponents Graveyard from play. This cad cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while it has Xyz Material. Once per turn you can attach 1 Xyz material to this card to gain 1000 LP for dry monster in your opponents Graveyard that has been removed from play.
 >Light Fae Blue Fairy (Blue Fairy from Pinocchio) Xyz Material: 2 Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-type monsters; Effect: Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material to inflict 1000 damage to your opponents LP for every Fairy-type monster you control. Once per turn you can attach 1 Xyz Material to triple your LP for every Fairy-type monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while this card has Xyz Material.

Dark Fae: The Dark Fae monsters are DARK Fairy-type monsters that are based on malevolent fairies in mythology. They have the effect of inflicting piercing damage your opponent’s life points once per turn.
Effect Monsters:
 >Dark Fae Bean Nighe (Bean Nighe) Effect: Once per turn, inflict 800 damage to your opponent for every “Dark Fae” monster you control.
 >Dark ae Fachan (Fachan) Effect: Every time this card attacks a monster, your opponent loses life points equal to the monsters original ATK x 700.
 >Dark Fae Storm Hag (Storm Hag) Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Each time this card attacks a monster, your opponent loses life points equal to the monsters level x 500.
 >Dark Fae Bean Sidhe (Bean Sidhe/Banshee) Once per turn, you can destroy all monsters your opponent controls. Your opponent takes 800 damage for each monster destroyed by this effect.
 >Dark Fae Dullahan (Dullahan) Effect: once per turn, you can destroy the monster(s) your opponent controls with the highest ATK (all, if tied). You opponent loses life points equal to the monsters original ATK x 900
 >Dark Fae Redcap (Redcap) Effect: Once per turn, this card can attack all Attack Position Monsters your opponent controls once each. Your opponent loses LP equal to the combined level of each monster destroyed by this effect x 100.
 >Dark Fae Kelpie (Kelpie) Effect: This cad cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, this card can attack your opponent directly. Your opponent loses points equal to this cards ATK x 500
Xyz Monsters:
 >Dark Fae Daerg Due: Xyz Material: 2 level 3 DARK Fairy-type monsters; Effect: Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material to attack your opponent directly. Your opponent loses 500 life points for every “Dark Fae” monster you control. Once per turn you can attach 1 Xyz Material to this card. This card Gains 1000 ATK for every Xyz Material attached to this card.
 >Dark Fae Leanhaun-Shee (Leanhaun Shee) Xyz Material: 2 level 3 DARK Fairy-type monsters; Effect: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to attack your opponent directly. You opponent loses life points equal to this cards ATK x 600. Once per turn you can a attach 1 Xyz Material this card to increase its ATK by 2000.
 >Dark Fae Nuckelavee (Nuckelavee) Xyz Material: 2 level 4 DARK Fairy-type monsters; Effect: You can also Xyz Summon this card by detaching 2 Xyz Materials from a rank 3 DARK -Type Xyz monster you control, then using the Xyz Monster as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that Monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card’s original ATK and DEF become the total respective ATK and DEF of the Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material his card to attack your opponent directly. Your opponent loses life points equal to this cards ATK x 100.

As you can guess the ones in the () are what the cards in these archetypes are based on. And these are just a few of what I've got. Want to know more, let me know and I'll be more than happy to share. For the magical girls used for the Magical HERO Monsters, check at Mahou Shoujo wiki for that. Here's a link: Magical Girl Wiki

Thats a big list!

Yeah. I like to go into details. Also i had to fix any errors.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7