Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Just watch any major news outlet right now. A mob, stirred up by the man I had the folly to vote for as president, has laid siege to the Capitol building. Shot have been fired, windows broken, people are just waltzing through the Senate and House like its nothing, and Homeland Security seems to be missing entirely.

I am ashamed to have voted on the republican ticket. Nothing will move me from being a conservative, but this is almost too much to bear. And what do you want to bet that there are terrorists, hidden in that crowd, with bombs and guns, ready to use this as a chance to blow up the Capitol or kill people?

I wish I hadn't exercised my right to vote this previous year. This attack on our democracy is blatant, and we must defeat it. It's no longer about party, it's about country.

Edit; shots fired, female protestor shot, National Guard called in, explosive device found on site.

And when the Democrat supporters tried basically the same thing less successfully to stop the SCOTUS nominations, what was that then?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2