Helping Hooves 558 members · 839 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So I need some ideas for a one shot, about two autistic ponies trying to get their independence in a world that doesn't accept ponies with disabilities.

7258609 Cadence takes pitty on the autistic pony and hires him as a guard.

The other guards don't want to deal with him, so they give him a very specific task of protecting Flurry Heart from rapists.

He's autistic, so his line of thinking is, They can't rape anypony if they have no more cum.

So, he stands at the entrance of the crystal palace and makes sure the visitors enter cumless. He does this by transferring their cum into his own stomach.

The guards hear of this and pretend that they're visitors. The pony has his work cut out for him, so he recruited his friend to help him out.

Why do you always think sex is the answer to everything?

Isn't

7258702 You do know sex is the answer to everything, right?

No, it is not

7258708 If you have a problem, any problem at all, just throw sex at it and the problem will be no more. Sex solves everything. It is the answer to life, space and everything.

No, go back you’re cave!!!

I am NOT going to listen to you!!!

I am AWESOME and you’re NOT

A friendly bit of advice; I suspect you may end up experiencing the law of diminishing returns in terms of helpful responses to your questions. I mean, you asked this earlier in the Writers Group, got some pieces of advice and suggestions, and then proceeded to request the group be locked and (I'm presuming also on request if not your own doing) deleted.

I can't speak for everyone, obviously, nor would I want to, but I know that I personally will end up becoming reluctant to take the time to give advice and make suggestions if the thread itself is only going to end up deleted.

Why?

NOT HERE

Why? For the reasons I just gave.

I don't intend to get dragged into an extended debate on the matter. As I said, just some friendly advice on ensuring you get the responses you are hoping for.

I understand, I understand

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11