Helping Hooves 558 members · 839 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
my name is Azure Drache and I am looking for help with my story 'The Phantom of Canterlot'

I’m looking for editors, pre-readers and anyone that would give a honest opinion about it.

So the Tags are Mystery, Adventure, Drama. The story is 11,651 words long on Fim and 26264 words on the gdoc. I’d like some help with about 22000 of those please.
The story is incomplete.

For Editors:

I need a skilled editor for chapter 5 and 6, these chapters were translated by me and saw a native english speaker so they should be ready for real editing.

Chapter 7 is translated somehow but would need some native english speaker to adjust it properly so that an editor could look at it seriously.

Really any paragraph you could edit from chapter 5 on helps.

For Pre-reader:

I would like to hear your opinions about the unpublished chapters in general from five to seven, but like I said seven is not edited well yet so don't mind the grammar and other technical issues unless you’d like to edit it too. It may very well be be necessary to read the other chapters to understand what's going on.

Everyone:
General feedback is always welcome, I’d like to know what you found interesting, and what problems, if any, you have with the story.

Best regards
Azure Drache

Story is rated 'Teen'
Link to the gdoc

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1