The Dusk Guard Saga 122 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Viking ZX
Group Admin

This is the official and current timeline of stories and events in the Dusk Guard Saga. This timeline will be revised as new content is written, but aims to align all of the Dusk Guard adventures in one, simple document. Books are listed in order of the beginning of the story, ie Chapter 1's starting point.
Last updated 7-24-19
Core Book of the Saga—Dusk Guard
Core Book of the Saga—Dusk Rogues
Side Story

Rise—Book I

Beyond the Borderlands—Book II

Carry On
The Definition of Strength
Old Habits
Emoticon
Remembrance and Trust—Concurrent

Hunter/Hunted—Releasing Currently, Book III

Hearth's Warming Cookies

Fires of the Earth (tentative title)—Unreleased, Book IV

Spear of the Sky—Unreleased, Book V

Monsters (tentative title)—Unreleased, Book VI

Untitled—Unreleased, Book VII

Why Me?

Discord Day Care

Wait, I thought that Carry On, The Definition of Strength, Old Habits, & Emoticon are each taking place right after the previous one. :rainbowhuh: I didn't know that The Definition of Strength, Old Habits, & Emoticon are after the Book II, not before.
I wonder what exactly the Core Book of the Saga will be about.

Viking ZX
Group Admin

I was wondering when someone would notice this. All will be clear soon... :scootangel:

Viking ZX
Group Admin

Updated with release information for Hunter's Side Story and Dawn's Side Story!

So what? What's going on? I don't comprehend.

Viking ZX
Group Admin

The timeline marks the starting point of each of the stories.

And Beyond the Borderlands starts before most of the side stories.

Why? It's a mystery you'll all soon unravel! Granted, if I put endpoints on this thing, it'd be a lot easier.

Oh. I guess that makes more sense. I should have thought of that on my own.

Well, unless Beyond The Borderlands takes place in a very busy day and a half, or involves time travel, The Definition of Strength is going to happen at a point during it. Since it takes place a day and night after Carry On. Plus getting ready for winter missions is referenced indirectly.

Okay, now I want to see you cram the amount of stuff that was in Rise into a 36 hour period for the second book.

So, does Fortitude Amicitia have a place on this timeline?

Viking ZX
Group Admin

Technically, no, as it's an alternate universe spin off. The events of Fortitude Amicitia are not canon with The Dusk Guard Saga, and the events of The Dusk Guard Saga are not canon with Stardust past a slightly altered version of Rise. Time-wise, that story would take place sometime after the fourth book (hence the more advanced gear), though the events of that book would not have happened (for example, there's no Anubis nor the history of the immortals in Arad's universe).

Okay, thanks. I actually only found The Dusk Guard through the Stardust series. (Don't tell Arad, but I think your stories are better.)

Viking ZX
Group Admin

Updated for Hunter/Hunted's release, Discord Day Care, and the name of Book V.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12