OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45

CONTEST:
Okay, Digital Ghost has given the group two options, and some of us voted on which to do. Now, without further ado, the next contest is:
Create a story revolving around how your OC/s react to a death of someone close, or how they react to their own death.
So, good luck, and get to writing.
As stated in the previous contest (Creative Spark and Write Idea Write-Up contest) Digital Ghost got to pick this contest's topic.

RULES:
-One-shots only
-At most around 6,000 words (more than 6,000 would just be like two chapters crammed into one)
-Has to feature an OC of your own
-At most, a Teen rating
-Gore is not advised, but still allowed. (The point of the story is how your OC would react to his/her own death or a close friend/relative's death, not how whoever died died.)
-I have no idea if any of you could pull of a comedy story with a premise such as this but... I guess the comedy and random tag is allowed.

END OF SUBMISSIONS: March 31, 2015
Judges: Keam, Dr_LaZer, Discorded Bass Theory (Any more volunteers?)
PRIZE: Feature in the group + Pick the next contest's topic + Virtual backrub by ThatWeatherStormChap (If he still wants to do it)

keam
Group Admin

I know I won't get anything written for this, but I can offer to judge! :)

4114009 Yay! Now I wait until more volunteers appear.

4114012 Thanks! And yes, you can volunteer to judge because this group lacks judges...

keam
Group Admin

It's about time I actually contribute to any public activity here! :D
Also, who is TBA?

4114015 Oh, that stands for To Be Announced. That was when no one was judging yet.

4114019 I don't know how to feel about this... Anywho, I just hope there are more entries this time. Seriously, past two contests only got around 3 stories each...

keam
Group Admin

Oh, I see. Well, I just thought I'd actually try and do something active as admin, and make people aware that I actually exists! XD

4114028 Huh. Good luck with that. I'm gonna read a silly story now.

keam
Group Admin

4114007 So sorry about the lateness for our story, Dusk. I've been rl busy, lately.
Anyways/Regardless: I think I wanna join this competition, too! Seems like fun and I've never eally tried something like this, before, so...
We'll see. But I'm leaning towards going for it. :twilightsheepish:

-I have no idea if any of you could pull of a comedy story with a premise such as this but... I guess the comedy and random tag is allowed.

I can find a way.

4114050 No problem! Don't forget to rest up. GO FOR IT!!!
4114092 Okay, I stand corrected, I almost forgot about you... Well, I have no idea how a comedy story about death will work but... Go ahead!

Digital Ghost
Group Admin

4114007 Not sure if I should join or not... Not just because I gave the theme, but also because school stuff is piling up... What the heck, if I can steal enough time, I'll join.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4114007 normally, I would help judge, but I have midterms coming up, so no time. sorry.

Dead_Ends
Group Contributor

I'll join as a contestant if I can... I know I have that kind of story stuck in my head somewhere...

4114007 I'll promote this contest on my user page in hopes of getting you more contenders.

4114109 Thanks! And thank you for your understanding! :pinkiehappy:

4114234 I feel the same way chum. I might not be able to join, but you should probably try.
4114250 No prob.
4114442 Great! Go for it!
4114690 Thank Glob. I hope it works...
4114718 Of course!

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

4114007 Depending on how quickly I can get my computer fixed or get a new computer, I might be able to write for this. Got an idea forming but I need a computer first. Just put me on standby as a judge until I know if I can be a contestant or not.

Also, I think anyone who wants to judge, and other admins, should see my thread regarding changes to judging.
Here

4114007 Idea!

It'll be about my OC Claspher witnessing his own death... and going through an epic adventure to stop it.

4115495 Okay then! I hope you find a computer.
4115590 I like this idea. I wonder if he'll succeed.

4117143 I have a question where do we post the story?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4126653 in the contest stories folder

4126667 okay also how the heck am I going to write 6000 words on one event?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4126769 that's the limit on how long you can go. Anymore than that would be hard on the judges.

Oh! Okay alright I'm in

first to post a story!

Digital Ghost
Group Admin

4127554 Woah, that was quick! I'm still polishing up mine.

It doesn't take long for me to make a good story I think I have a good chance of winning but I won't be cocky

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

4117143 It looks like I might have a computer soon so I might be able to participate in this one. I have an idea in the works and I think it would be fun to do.

4130680 Nice, haven't even started mine

Digital Ghost
Group Admin

4130463 Lucky you. I need the extra time. Being a programmer, my descriptive writing needs extra attention, otherwise most of what I write would be, "She did this, he did that, etc." *Sigh* The bane of strict coding rules...

Well anyway, I won't read yours until I finish mine. Don't want to take ideas. Wish you luck!

Digital Ghost
Group Admin

Mine's up!

Magix with Lex
Group Contributor

4114011 You still holding something for judges?

TWILIGHT IS BEST PONY - Discorded Bass

4134339 yup! You wanna volunteer?

Magix with Lex
Group Contributor

4136552 Sure do I have only judged one thing if I get the job then this will be my second time.

4136727 Well then... You're in.

In other "news"... I should really start my story...

Magix with Lex
Group Contributor

4137850 Awesome thanks :twilightsmile: and remember...

We get it... Though tell it to people who like Appleblossom Applejack's daughter

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

Story is up and ready.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45