I See Pink/Vogonverse 248 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I know there is a long list of ponies that are already taken by other writers for stories in the Vogonverse. So far:

Ron Jeremy Pony has Pinkie, Big Mac, Applejack, Apple Bloom, Celestia, Rarity, and Diamond Tiara.

L0rd0f7hund3r has Fluttershy and now Coco Pommel.

Camlio has Twilight.

The Guardian and Friends has Babs.

MoltenXKid has Vinyl/DJ Pon-3.

Coruscating Cloak has Shining Armor, Cadence, and Chrysalis.

I'm curious as to who has the other ponies that are already taken and when their stories will be coming out. Especially, Rainbow Dash, the rest of the Crusaders, and Trixie.

3799999 I don't really count Spike because he is someone's holo-assistant and he is R63'd. I can still see someone having a Spike out there.

I do believe that lord may also have Zecora. IIRC in the Flutters arc that the group shrink has her as a wife.

Also, I apparently have octy now (Thanks guardian). um...and Pip the pirate.

I do want to know where the others are. See how they are doing n such.

Spike is not r63. He had sex with a fucking human girl.

3800864 In which story? Barb is Twilight's virtual assistant in her story.

Anthro Seed. It's on my story list.

It has been over a year since I posted this. Some more stories have been added and characters taken:

Ron Jeremy Pony has added Marble & Limestone Pie, Moondancer, and the females of the Hooves Family (Derpy, Dinky, & Amethyst Star)

L0rd0f7hund3r now has Milky Way

MoltenXKid has Adagio Dazzle

TheAtariNerd has Flitter and Cloudchaser

I'm still waiting for Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Princess Luna, Octavia, and Trixie to show up. Plus, is the list of who's taken still up here?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9