I See Pink/Vogonverse 248 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Ron Jeremy Pony
Group Admin

So, I've been toying around with an idea for Applejack. It's not a serious idea at the moment, but it's one that's starting to make me smile. Basically... I mentioned in Plowed Fields about a Bruiser who was going to try to intimate Big Macintosh. The idea I have is starting something between Applejack and that Bruiser. It'd be more along the lines of a purely physical attraction on both sides, but that's where I'm trying to decide on a couple of things.

This Bruiser isn't the typical ex-football/boxer/enter your desired sports affiliation here bruiser. He's going to be someone who grew up in the stacks and learned to fight to survive. The kind of person that's chosen because he has no problems doing whatever it is he has to do in order to stay out of the world he came from.

This of course makes him dangerous enough... So, I wondered if it would even be a good fit for Applejack. Someone who's going to have some serious demons and loads of problems. Especially if their chemistry works out. Because if it does then it means he's going to become more of a staple in the stories.

So, I figured that I would ask for some input.

Thanks,

LF

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1