Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 66 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 66

I didn't miss the winner, did I? :derpyderp1:

hailspider
Group Admin

4810675 Nah, I've just been procrastinating.

Tis ok. :twilightsmile:

Was just worried it had been posted elsewhere or something.

Wish I had known about the group earlier, I'd have been able to offer an occasional story as well as offer up a vector art prize every so often.

Nothing spectacular, but something. Glad I got to be in this one at least.

4813393 When might we see part 2?

hailspider
Group Admin

4833469 Either Saturday or Sunday.

Noooooooooo! I will be in Disney by then! Cut off from all things not Disney related! :raritycry:

4833697 I know, I'm being a pain, but I do look forward to seeing part 2. :twilightsmile:

nice
I feel like the group was doomed for failure despite all the work that was endlessly poured in. I think that a week is just to short to write something (or atleast a quality something). and people always forget to write stuff. I feel like fimfiction generally just burns out super quickly, so congrats on actually lasting.
And its pretty cool of you guys to stick through all of this. And cheers for however long it continues to last.
Edit: oh this is terein if you didn't know aka that guy who also hosted weekly contests a while back

Double Nudge

Fair warning, you are a single nudge away from a triple-nudge-sundae :pinkiecrazy:

hailspider
Group Admin

4926350 Here's part two! I could have sworn there was a fourth story, but I can't find it... .
Dr. Muffinlove or “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Friendship”
I'm just going to ignore the obvious homage aspect here, because I haven't seen the original! Heh.
The plot doesn't really work very well in Equestria; in my opinion, it feels forced and a bit out of character. Also I don't really dig the "plot" and "Hasbro made her change it" jokes; they don't really feel like they accomplish anything. However, it's pretty well-written (minimal errors + good diction for the most part) and the plot is perfectly coherent.

The winner is CoffeeMinion, but you all did well.

Aww, well, I suppose I was going for lowest common denominator there. :twilightblush:

It does lose a bit without having seen the original, I'll admit, I'll just go cry myself to sleep now. :raritycry:

4963297 Thanks for posting the results! The prize was a drawing, if memory serves?

(4963406 Sorry man. We tried!) :raritydespair:

I know! :pinkiecrazy:

I'll just have to find some other contest to win... well, to try to win... or... something... :derpyderp1:

hailspider
Group Admin

4965339 Yep. PM me the details, and if it's not too complex, I'll see what I can do! :)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 66