Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Man I don't believe this. I featured a contest for stories depicting Twilight and Cadence as the best sisters ever but no one made a single story. I'm a little hurt by this. I thought I made a contest that anyone would to join, but it turns out I was wrong.

So for those that are reading this and for those that new about the Foal-Sisters Contest, I'm now cancelling the contest for failure of getting any stories. Sorry everyone.

Sorry, man. I'm glad the group exists, and I'm glad the contests are out there.

I just felt like this one had a more specific focus than I could come up with a good idea for.

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4466069 Yeah, I'm sorry that this happened. I hate it when a contest flunks. However, I'm going to go have to agree with 4466651. The prompt was highly specific, especially compared to other contests that get hosted around the site, this group included. That might partially explain your lack of entries.

It happens. Some contests take off, and sometimes generating interest is like pulling teeth. The Random Romance and Crack Ships groups have had similar issues.

Don't let this discourage you from future contests just because this one didn't work out. The next one might, you never know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4