Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

We are in search for at least three new judges for the Weekly Contest Groups.

If chosen then you shall receive contributor status within the group.

We are in search of those who would take the position seriously, able to help out on many upcoming contests.

To be able to follow the rules, be un-biased and of course be able to judge on time.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please post here why you think you'd make a good judge for the group.

Many changes will be coming to the group soon, and if you'd like to be apart of this group, going to the next level- then please come and join!

I'll be here to answer any questions, that you may have.

Love, Rare.

4400578 I suppose I could give it a shot, although I've never done any judging before. I've reviewed stories and done lots of editing, though, and I never judge a story based on how many likes it has.

So if you can't find enough people, then I guess I could try being a judge.

MyChemicalRomano
Group Contributor

4400578 I'd be up to it!

Reasons:
I review stories for TGB, so I have to review them there anyway.
I could help offer prizes (shoot me a PM if you'd like about what kind of prizes I can offer)
I'm also an editor and proofreader

4400578 I suppose I could fit as a judge?:twilightsmile:
I'm proof-reading and editing for a bunch of people, and I have given many reviews. I also see errors very easily, and look at the whole picture before judging. And I read very fast, and much. But at the end, I just want to say, I would fit because I really want to help and make this group even better!:pinkiehappy:

4400578 I'm already signed on to judge one contest (though it has no entries so far). Am happy to judge others in the future.

I would happily like to apply for the judges position. I am almost always on here, reading and reviewing over stories. I could also offer some assistance for prizes (as im in a good situation where i have a bit of extra disposable income).

I would love to, but i won't be available from June 3 until the 8th. So, i am sorry :(

I think it'd be fun to be a judge. I'd like to think I have a good eye for stories, art, and other forms of contest entries. I read stories a lot on this site, but I'm fairly certain I would be unbiased in my final judgement. I've reviewed a few stories, and read quickly and effiencently. If I do end up becoming a judge, I promise I'll try my best to pick out a fair winner and do it on time.

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

This is quite a close one, we've just about come to a decision but to just be sure.- Those who are interested in the judging position please post a link-to a story you've reviewed before- we'd like to see your review style before making the final choice.

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4402760 4402026 4400953 4400724 4400664 4400624 Sorry, none of you got tagged.
4403524 explained it. Could you give us a link to one of your previous reviews?

Comment posted by sugarush13 deleted May 25th, 2015

I haven't exactly made a review on a story, but I do read and sort stories for this group and edited a bit of this story.

I apologize for the lack of material to view :ajsleepy:

Yeah, i haven't had the chance of reviewing a story as well. But, i hope to in the future

Sorry if i dont have any actual reviews posted here. I tend to discuss them with friends on skype or chatzy. sort of round robin style reviews where we each pick a point and discuss.

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

Thank you to all who, offered their services to be judges for the group.

After much discussion We have chosen four to be Judges for the group.

VitalSpark.

Fallen_Stargazer.

Infinity_Shade.

And of course...

Paper Scribbles

Again thank you all, who tried out- if ever we need more judges we shall make sure to refer to this thread once more.

Discussion closed.

Thread Locked.

Love, Rare.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16