Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello, contestants, this is Ebony Stallion here. I am writing this post as a reminder that the contest will end within a week. So, that means only 7 more days to get in any entries you might have.

I want to say how grateful I am for all that had entered this contest and stuck out through it to the end. I know it hadn't been easy, but I am grateful nonetheless.

So good luck on your last week and happy clop writing!

Working on it, hoping I can get it done, doubt increasingly worsening. I need inspiration only a critical time crunch gives.

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4386012 Just a brief request. Could you please just use your contest's main thread for informing people of deadlines? You can respond to anyone who wished to enter, but I really don't want multiple threads, all warning about a deadline, created for the same contest.

4387106 Sorry. I just thought that people wouldn't notice it if I did it in the main thread. I will delete it once the contest is over or around that time.

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4387114 I can see where you're coming from. :pinkiesmile:However, I would request that you simply edit your original post or add a new post replying to possible entries in the future.

Okay everyone, this is it, we are on our final day! Remember, you can still enter your story today! You just have till the last second before midnight before it is over!

Intended to get in on this, but I just didn't get around to it with everything else I've had going on this month. I'll probably still post the stuff I was going to write for it, since I started it, and I've been meaning to start a clopshots collection anyway. Not sure when, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7