Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

Since I came up with The Animal Companion prompt, I wanted to give DaM a chance to name the next contest!

This contest will be pretty unique, or at least I think so.

Rule 63 Madness!!

Prompt: Rule 63.
Theme: Gender Swap Madness!- No Character can be their normal genders.-This includes secondary character's etc.
Challenge (+1 point) : Since most of the character's are female, challenge will be base your story with the main character that is originally male rule 63'd now female.- Ex-Big Mac, Shining etc.
Genre: Any.
Rating: Everyone or Teen.
Length: 1,000 - 15,000 words.
Deadline: May 20th up till midnight again give a hour and a half for those in various time zones.- Winner will be announced May 22nd.
Prize: A Multichapter Story Commission by Myself.- A Rare Sight, A Rare Review on any of your stories and a Spotlight of the winning story on my Blog.

But please everypony do enter and have fun, tell your friends about the group!

And let's make this contest a wonderful one!

Love, Rare.

I finally came up with an idea for the Animal Companion prompt last night. (Nothing like last minute panic, right?) The story's going to be a keeper, but I fell asleep before getting it done. :raritycry:

I'll have to come up with an idea for this one.

In summary: Thank you for running these contests. Writing offers an intrinsic good that doesn't require the extrinsic motivation of competition to be worthy of one's time. Nevertheless, competition does help sharpen one's focus on getting things done. :raritywink:

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

4363176 Thank you so much for those words.:raritystarry:

All the Admin's enjoy hosting these contests as well, it puts a smile on our faces to see so many unique and talented writer's enter.:raritywink:

4362898 As with all the contests on Fimfiction, I'll be promoting this one on my user page in attempt to get you more contenders.

Here's some inspiration for those who enter. :trollestia:

I regret that I may not be able to participate after all. Scheduling and whatnot. :raritydespair:

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

I'd hate to see this contest flop.:facehoof:

I might extend the deadline a bit.

I keep trying to participate but my stories keep petering out around 500 words. Any ideas on how to push through?

4392237 Keep it up! These things get me to start writing, even if it's never long or complete enough to enter. I really appreciate it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7