In god knows how many words or less
spoilers.
(Duh)

(Canterlot Castle: Just outside)

1. I see you want to be official
+10
2. this is not freaking SCRIPT FORMAT!!
x5

“Explain to me again why we’re doing this?” Rogers asked as he readied his shield and crouched behind the many boxes within the dark alley way.

3. Who is rogers? refer to them by the common name, like captain america, that EVERYONE knows. +10
4. Because the author said so. +10
5. Because the plot said so. +10
6. Because science. +10

7. Because I said so. +10
8. Because you wanted to. +10

9. Also, dark alley cliche. +10

“Because I heard one of those overgrown child toys talk about how they had... more... like us.” Slade replied as he took a peek around. Good. There was no one here. Whomever was in charge of security around here must have had the tactical ingenious of a potato.

10. author hates ponies. x10
11. author thinks ponies are fat. x10

12. slade is portrayed horrible in his comparison choice +10
13. Conviently no one guards the castle holding the ELEMENTS OF HARMONY! and also the PRINCESSES. x10

14. your portrayal of slade caused a reverse fangasm. x2

“And your point is?”
“I suspect that they must have some use for him or her...”

15. x10
16. ENOUGH WITH THE REVERSE FANGASMS! x2
17. Fuck it, this story is crud. I will NOT review another chapter once this nightmare is over. +10

“Do you think it’s that boy we met?” “Him? I think he’s dead.” Slade said as he continued taking a look at all possible ways the infiltration could go. “Can you tell me anyone who might survive that fall?”
“Me? You?”

18. maybe, but seeing as he jumped off a cliff, they would not even consider it. +10
19. SLADE IS NOT DEATHSTROKE! (yet) x100
20. CAPTAIN AMERICA IS NOT IMMORTAL! x100

“Someone that isn’t enhanced. Besides, you even said yourself that the current of the water would have been too great. If he didn’t break his neck on impact, then he probably drowned.”

21. what does enhanced mean in this context? +10
22. a main character died before I knew his name. +10

Poor guy.” Rogers said as he remembered the kid. Blond, longish hair for a guy. Smart eyes and a few other things.
“Are you going to start again? Cause we have a guy to help.”

23. Slade wants to HELP. HELP, of all things.

x999

I still think this is a bad idea. Besides, this isn’t even our...”
“And so what? I need information. Because this isn’t our home, I want to know what the hell is going on and why I am in a little girl’s coloring book.” Slade said as he took out his bo staff which had a hidden rifle.
“Don’t tell me you already plan on dropping bodies.” Captain Rogers said as he took his binoculars for another look.
“I am not. These are tranquilizer rounds. They’ll wake up with nothing but a headache.” Slade said as he fired his shots.
“Clear?”
“Clear.”
/quote]
at least slade sounds better here.
24.SLADE DOES NOT HAVE A F*CKING RIFLE! +10
25. where did the binoculars?... never mind. I gave up long ago. +10
26. wasn't this place clear before? +10
27. WHATA THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING, FIRING AT NOTHING! IF ANYTHING, YOU WILL SET THEM OFF! SLADE PLANS BETTER!!! RAAGGHHH!!! x12345678910
28. Slade would lie.
x1000000000000
29. I do not think this guy watched the show. +10
30. Is this the same slade? +10
31. Why is this rogers guy not punching the bad guy? +10
32. nothing to clear. +10
33. this story has driven me to Write an actual review, because It is so terrible +100
34. If slade is not lying, so help me I'll! +100
I GIVE UP! THIS FIC! I CANNOT READ FURTHER!! I AM JUST GONNA STOP HERE, AT THE CUT BECAUSE F*CK IT!

Sin tally: way too damn big to count.
Sentence:By the power of the gods, I condemn this unholy apparition to eternal pain and anguish and reading cupcakes and being pot rayed badly and being r*ped and beaten and murdered and all that. FROM HELL'S HEART I SEND THEE TO THY DOOOOOMMMM!!!

I will never touch this ungodly thing again.

Dude, multipliers. I couldn't find more than five without them. There are way too many. I get that you're probably annoyed, but this isn't Rage Reviews. This is ReadingSins, and it's our job to review everything, not just out of personal bias! Even CinemaSins never showed his actual opinion on his reviews. :trixieshiftleft:
I've read through about a third of it, and I can tell you right now that the character they're missing, Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan, isn't dead. According to the author, he was rescued by Fluttershy. :facehoof: The story does get better as it goes, but the first ten chapters or so were pretty bad.

Also, a review like this is against the rules.

Rules
1: Disrespecting other members will not be tolerated.
2: No NSFW material within the comment sections of threads and home page.
3: A thread about hating on a specific story will be locked.
Those are the rules!

3: A thread about hating on a specific story will be locked.

Those are the rules!

PS: There's a sequel! :trollestia:

this isn't Rage Reviews.

Even on Rage Reviews, this wouldn't be acceptable.

3647058 I'm well aware, but that was the closest approximation I could find. :pinkiesad2:

Oh jeez. Now I feel Officially jerky, Because I was only meaning to be humorous In my messed up way. Guess my opinion marred my review. apologies to all.

3647088 Hmmmm... Can't tell if serious, or joking... *Gives the 'I'm watching you' gesture, and backs into the shadows*

Seriously serious. despite my overall creepiness, that is basically me trying to be funny. apparently I am insulting when I do that. oh well. I will just add to my resume that I am physically incapable of feeling humor.

3647109 It's not that, it just genuinely seemed like you hated the story. :unsuresweetie:

Meh not to bad. I am not offended in anyway now that I read it over again... could have gone better. Could have gone better.

But hey, it was good to receive harsh criticism every once in a while.

I did a smile a few times reading this, knowing that...

Why was Cap not smashing Slade's head in for being a prick?
Plot. That's why.

But... all regards, I dare someone to sin review the whole thing. :trollestia:

Sgt GobSmacker
Group Admin

3648329 I'll try get my grubby little hands on it when I have the time.:moustache:

3647736 Try to improve, we're not here to bash on people's stories, kay? Try and re do this. Look at the example sin review for help.:twilightsmile:

I will look forward to reading it...
:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12