Voting 21 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
MCA

All characters used in the fics go here. Name, occupation, race and preferably cutie mark.

Link for the actual character sheets

For Await, I was thinking of a family/group of five, probably two parents and three sons. Still haven't given any serious through to the individual members tho.
It'd be cool if the parents were something of a crafty couple, that's as far as I've gone into it. Something like they both know the twenty ways in which you might fix that broken toy with a bit of iron strand, and the kids are struggling to get to that level of craftyness without being necesarily useless in their own.
I just like crafty characters. Hell, one of the things I am writing includes a superhero whose only ability is being ridicolously crafty.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VfdaNpkkn1nbqA7wbgcRjwboeiLsOLGjccS7W2zGynU/edit?usp=sharing

Char. sheet. Edition is enabled and encouraged. Restrictions are sacred and should be discussed here, if agreement can't be reached [url=strawpoll.me]strawpoll should be used, or alternatively the char creator's word should have more weight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3