Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Aaliyah Haddad
Group Admin

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD INTRODUCTIONS ONLY, NO REPLYING TO OTHER USERS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(And have fun.:twilightsmile:)

Aaliyah Haddad
Group Admin

Hello, I am Aaliyah Haddad. I am 17 and currently in highschool, as well as an office worker, for that I am very proud!
Anyways, I am Sunni Muslim, but it is more of the case of me growing up in a Muslim majority country, and I do love conversations about history and religion! I myself am a 'casual' follower of my religion, and I do take an interest of religious books of all kinds and of all religions. (Also, I am sorry if my English is not the best. Its not my first language...)

I am TheTrueDragoon. I am in my mid-20s and am a Christian in the Church of Christ. I grew up in a Christian family and would probably describe myself as a strong believer in God. I am available if anyone should have questions or would like to discuss the Christian faith. I do hope to learn things about other religions as I feel it useful for anyone to know what others believe in especially when discussing faith. I hope to help provide an environment of love and kindness towards one another.

Darth Redbeard. early twenties. I am a Christian at a local Baptist Church. I will admit that I am not perfect, and I do get angry and all that other stuff, but not everyone is. I respect other religions. The only issue I have, is the radicals of each one. I believe all religions can live side by side peacefully, if others would allow it.
I am willing to listen about your religion and find things where both have the same ideas, and talk about the differences.

3447358 Howdy, y'all. Show Stopper here, hoping to discuss religion civilly. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Even though I am too late and this forum is probably dead by now, I thought I just post this up. With that said, I'm Wannabe Scholar, a Sunni Muslim born and raised in the United States, and a college student. I admit, I think I only know somewhat of my religion. I wouldn't give up my religion for anything, but there are many details that I don't know of (hence my username) and I mean stuff actually in the authentic texts. I've often asked about other religions before and I'm still curious to know more. I'm not sure if my questions will bring some discussion or just flame wars, but I hope to ask while avoid the latter of the two.

-W.S.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6