Write, Write, Love to Write! 37 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Arya Stark
Group Admin

Got some ideas spinning around in your head for some writing but don't know where to go with it?

Post 'er ovea here, we can help!

3444194 OC story and trying to break the curse around these OC's.

Arya Stark
Group Admin

3444279 Ah?

Tell me more!

Arya Stark
Group Admin

3444305 It won't let me link to it :(

Arya Stark
Group Admin

3444370 It says 'this page cant be displayed" :(

3444379 try going to Fanfiction.net and in the search area, change it to Author and type in DarthRedbeard. The story is the Journey of Crimson Crown

Arya Stark
Group Admin

I NEED HELP ORGINIZING THIS!!

I'm thinking maybe Ned can be sent to Canterlot or the Crystal Empire. He could maybe help prepare for a war that is coming, but at some point he should go to Sweet Apple Acres and meet the apple family. He could be protective of them and really show his rage when or if Applebloom gets threatened. That's just the bare bones of it. What do you think so far?

That sounds great!
Want any other Stark characters involved? And would they be poni-fied or human?

I would say ponyfied, so as to not cause a mass panic. You know how jumpy ponies are and the princesses don't really help. As for other Starks, I would say Rob Stark since he also died, but not Neds wife. I don't know what it is, but I just don't like here as a character. I guess it's how she treated John Snow when his brothers and sisters were kind and loving. Though if you want to bring in the other Starks, like yourself, or John himself, them go for it. Though I do think a new romance for Ned is in order. I mean, John came from a quick, but true romance, even if it only was for the flesh, but you get what I mean. Ned still loved John and no doubt would've made him a Stark if Kat wasn't a bitch to him all the time. Romance for Ned, I'm thinking Celestia or Luna, for Rob, one of the mane six if you want. Though I do know who could be a new brother for Ned. An earth pony OC I have. If you want to use that idea, let me know and I'll send you his bio.

Wow, so many ideas, I am going to have to jot this stuff down.... XD
All great ideas, though, loving it. So the main plot would be romance for our lovely Ned?

I think...

Nymeria = Arya

Summer = Bran

Shaggydog = ...whats the littlest boys name?

Ghost = Jon

Lady = Sans

Grey Wind = Rob

Oh, also, for the OC that Ned befriends:
Name: Night Shadow
Species: Earth pony
Birthplace: Manehattan
Residence: Ponyville

History: First non-unicorn to be born in the family. Lost his family to psycho pony at the age of six, lived on the streets till he was 13. He was drafted into a gang where he did the dirty work for four years till he took out the head and escaped. He traveled till he came to Canterlot and joined the guard at 17. He served for three years, taking dangerous missions that others wouldn't take, until Princess Luna returned and he was made a Lunar Guard for his brave deeds.He continued to serve for three more years under Princess Luna, making Commander in one. He did this for a while till he was given a leave of duty to relax till he was needed, where he moved to Ponyville.

Personality: When alone, he puts himself down for the lost of his family and the lives he didn't save. When in public, he is cold, emotionless, and doesn't suffer fools lightly. He has a cold chivalry where he will punish any who threaten an innocent or bully the weak or pick on their appearances. He isn't mean, he just doesn't know how to be nice. He also shows compassion for the misunderstood.

Likes: Peaceful places like parks, places where he can be left alone, foals (as he can't ever get mad at them), and training in private.

Dislikes: Those who pick on others for a laugh, ponies who think they're better than others because of their status, his home town, and carrots.

Abilities: He is more resistant to magic than other ponies.

Physical Appearance: Pitch black coat, lighter black mane and tail with a crimson red streak running through them, blood red eyes, fangs, and dark gray hooves, also is a few inches taller than Big Mac and covered in scars under his fur.

Cutie Mark: A white shield overlapped by two clawed black gauntlets with red spikes

Shows he is willing to protect even an innocent stranger by any means and will never abandon those who he's sworn to protect. Also shows he is a master at close range and hoof-to-hoof combat.

Figured I might as well put it up now.

*RUBS TEMPLES*

This is so much thrown at me; I don’t even know how to begins it…There seem to be plot gaps…

Someone help me develop this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10