League of Humans Acting Villainous 1,491 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

(Edited)
I have come up with a few story ideas involving a human villain, along with many other ideas, and would like some advice on making the perfect or most unique one. Now the human in question will either be willingly acting as a villain or is simply deemed as one.

The ideas that in my eyes fit this are:
Equestria's Most Wanted- Agent Venom: Flash Thompson AKA Agent Venom was having one of your typical superhero days. Fighting an evil villian who was tampering with things they didn't quite fully understand or control. In this case it was some sort of dimensional bomb or portal. Next thing he knows he is in a whole another world, one full of magical ponies who view him as a threat. Now he must avoid confrontation and capture as he searches for a way home and find what his symbiote is acting so strange and is drawn to a certain filly.

Mutants in Equestria: In the aftermath of M Day, the both remaining and depowered mutants find themselves under attack by factions seeking their demise. During one such attack, one of depowered young mutants regains their power and teleports many of others into another world where everyone regains their powers. Now the young mutants must find a way to survive and find from those that may and will fear and hate them. (**OC mutants.)

Uchiha in Equestria: During his journey to understand the world and find redemption Sasuke is attacked and send into another world. Soon Sasuke finds himself in the middle of things as tensions between races grow as he searches a way back home.

Gat in Equestria: After defeating Satan and saving the Boss , johnny thought he could finally return home. Instead he finds himself in another living hell. A land of harmony and happy, singing magical ponies. He misses Hell already.

A Soldier’s Atonement (Red Vs Blue): Seeking to make things right Locus hunts down some old ex-clients and ends up on a planet far from what anyone has ever traveled to. Now he must stop a coup in the making while remaining in the shadows. Unfortunately a certain pink pony will have none of the latter.

Equestrian Sage (“Displacedish” Naruto based): I went to my first ever comic con dressed as my Naruto OC and buy a few things from some odd merchant. Before I know it I'm in Equestria before Luna's exile and end up on Celestia's permanent bad side. Too bad for her, and to an extent me, I am also immortal and have the powers of the Sage of Six Paths chakra. An eternity to live, gain and share my wisdom with others. Too bad they don't always understand what I tell them.

Overlord Hades (Set in/Before Rise of Darth Vulcan): Ted was not the first human to come to Equestria there was another. For years he has been in hiding and gaining power and influence, getting ready to strike. But thanks to Ted's antics his own plans have been accelerated that he can finally make his move. The reign of Overlord Hades has began.

Rise of the Four Horsemen (Inspired by Rise of Darth Vulcan): Four friends find themselves in the magical land of Equestria and end up causing mayhem and destruction wherever they go. That's before they met up.

Saviors of Equestria: When Equestria falls to it's unite enemies and their new allies, the Tree of Harmony summons champions to save and free the kingdom. But first they must gain the trust of very ponies they are meant to help.

If you so choose please check out my VOTING BLOG and vote on which story idea or ideas, the mention above and others in the blog, you are interested. It contains many stories that interest me but I want to see which ones readers are more interest in and focus on them.

To vote simply post the story idea's title in the comments section, and summary if it has more than one like the Saiyans in CHS idea: Should it be Gohan, Goten, Trunks or Pan?

If it's already posted just click like to vote.

Me, I think the ultimate villain would be one that even if you beat them you still lose but gain much more if they win. But I doubt that makes sense and won't work.

What are your thoughts.

Note: Thank you LordBucket for pointing out the problems on my thread.

I imagine a villain who is selfe-destructive in nature, yet very willing to harm others would fit your description. Someone whose end goal is their own death, and the death of those who try to stop him. Maybe he is immortal and needs a certain item in order to die or something like that. The great thing about this villain in equestria is that, knowing the ponies, they would try to save his life/ prevent him from dying despite the risks involved. In the way you described, if they beat him (stop him from dying), many others will be harmed or killed and he will remain unhappy, whereas if they let him die, they "win" and no one else gets hurt.

if you give them a power check out contract bestowal or as it is better called a deal with the devil

What are your thoughts.

I think that:

1) You should have included a link rather than ask us to go hunting it down based on a description.

2) If this is what you're talking about, an awful lot of that has nothing to do with what you appear to be claiming it does. Chrysalis marrying one of the mane 6? Flurry Heart wants a herd? Your thread title is about "human villain" story. An awful lot of what you're asking us to vote on has nothing to do with that/

3) You're throwing a crazy amount of variety of there with very little focus. Dragonball? Naruto? Chryssy/Cadance shipfic? Dragon warrior? There's no theme here. It's like you're just throwing a bunch of randomness and hoping something sticks. Imagine a kid who says "I want to be a doctor! No wait, a pirate! Or maybe an astronaut surfboarder! What should I be?" Do you really think telling him is going to have any effect on what he does? Probably not. Neither do I feel like giving you opinions on any specific entries from your very long list is going to make any difference. At the same time, you have two stories, and you've abandoned them both. This tells me that it doesn't really matter what we tell you or whether you decide to follow a prompt. You're probably not going to write much more than the introduction to a story because you're not focusing.

My advice is to pick a story that you want to write, and then write it. Finish it. there are too many abandoned introductory chapters on this site already.

Thank you for your feedback and hopefully I fixed things, there is now a link as well as a list of story ideas that fit this group.

Also I haven't abandon my current two stories, just lacking the drive to write due to various reasons but I'm currently rewriting them and I what to write them all but I also want to see which ones readers are more interested in to help me focus, which is why I set up the voting blog and threads.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5