Roleplay Stories 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Lunalicorn
Group Admin

Hi! If you just joined the group, you're probably looking to submit a Thread and start a Roleplay. If so, here as some tips:
-Make sure you list the characters you will use and talk about some story ideas.
-Note how you will read each other's Chapters. Once you find a partner, you can't discuss it on the forum- it must be deleted after you find all the people you need.
CONTACT IDEAS: Private Messaging, E-mails.
-Remember, it'll be hard to make a Roleplay Story with more then two people. List how many people you need in the Title.
-Finally, in your message, say who will post the story. The person posting the story MUST give the partner/s credit.
Also, it's nice to have an editor to pull your story together- get rid of the major spelling differences between the authors. Me, the founder, Lunalicorn, is interested in editing- but if you don't want me, make sure you say 'Editor Needed" in the Title as well. In the end, the title should sound something like this:
'Story Name: (number) People/Person wanted', and the optional add-on, 'EDITOR NEEDED'.
Thanks!
-Founder Luna

3398613 I'm doing one story that leads up to this RP thing me and a few others did, and right now, I'm working my butt off on it.

Lunalicorn
Group Admin

Wonderful. once you're done, submit it to the group- and join!

3401590 already in the group, but the story itself is slow getting ready.

Comment posted by Lunalicorn deleted Jun 30th, 2014
Lunalicorn
Group Admin

That's alright- you can't rush awesomeness.

Lunalicorn
Group Admin

..I've never been able to read the expression on Big Mac's face there. Is he smiling or frowning?

Lunalicorn
Group Admin

Hmm... alright. Can't argue with that!

Lunalicorn
Group Admin

Anyways- remember to submit that story when it's done.

3402198 while mine is not the RP, I'll inform my comrade about it.

Lunalicorn
Group Admin

Well, you know what I mean.

Lunalicorn
Group Admin

Don't overuse that icon... :ajbemused:

Lunalicorn
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17