Imperial Empire 13 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 95 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 95
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

This is an idea panzerbrony, NothingStupid aka Pyriel, and I did before, and we would like to bring it back. We will give details of our OC's and all that has happened before this one at a time. Panzer, you can go first.

my OC in this RP is a very buff, quick changeling that is the size of Snowball and shares the same fur color as him, but has a cobalt blue mane and tail. his name is Ice heart and he is vicious. he once was a normal sized changling named malevolent mace. he and Darth's and Pyriel's OCs were brothers of war and fought in the war to end the Lennex Empire. Mace was strong and quick witted. he was also fiercely loyal and prone to capture. Ice Heart is loyal only to his master, a mare named Spoiled rich.

Here's what happened, the Lennex emperor was declared dead and things had calmed down. years after freeing the country of Equestria, it turns out that he was in fact alive. after a skirmish against the Lennex emperor, the news about the survival of the vanquished emperor broke out causing a Separatist movement in the imperial homeland. Civil War broke out in the land. during the battle for the Capital, Mace was Captured as he was trying to recover some important items for loyalists. it was during the following campaign that mace was transformed into Ice heart. he had a small brawl with the loyalists destroying 8 tanks and killing 100 men and wounding countless others. he was recalled to the Separatist's mobile base and lead the invasion of Equestria by single handedly capturing Vanhoover.

darth will add in anything I left out.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3401220 don't forget how everything all began, and your family

3401559 Mace was married to two mares named white lily and Tiger Lily and had 4 foals with them.
darth I thought I already told how everything began for this RP since I will get the RP we had done before this published as a story.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3401588 some things like family we will need to tell them.
Now we need one more OC before I do mine.

3401591 Pyriel's OC was a orange scaled drake named Ignus. he and Mace were frontline commanders and fought back to back in combat with Mace. Ignus is married to berry Punch and Trixie and has a kid from each one.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3401611 my turn

My OC is a dark blue Alicorn with a red mane and tail. Now before I hear and crying, no he was not born an Alicron.
An old Friend of Luna and Celestia, came to help them when they needed help. Fought alongside some of the bravest soldiers both the Imperial Empire and Equestria has had to offer. Despite wanting to live in peace, always finds himself the center of any conflict. Currently heading for Equestria to once again make is promise kept. A Royal Blood Promise. If you break this one, you are dead.

Married to Luna. They currently have 5 children and Crimsons oldest adopted son Hope Shield and his family.

Follow Focus
Group Admin

3401619 Alright here I go,

My OC's name is Trilby. Before the war Trilby was an Equestrian landscape photographer living alone on the edge of Trottingham. He lived his life as a struggling artist until the day of the Changeling incursion. Taking advice from one of his friends, he dodged the draft by traveling from town to town, selling pictures where he could all the while avoiding advancing military forces and Equestrian army recruiters.
Unfortunately as the war spread throughout Equestria Trilby found himself unable to avoid the clashing armies, and found himself lying on the edge of a battlefield. During which time he was given the opportunity to take more pictures, but this time of Imperial forces waging war on the Changeling swarms. After presenting some of his pictures to a journalist for the Equestria Daily his popularity skyrocketed and his war pictures became renown across all of Equestria.
He continued with his new career, following the Imperial army as it battled it's way across the war-torn Equestria, taking several famous pictures such as "Discord's Retreat" and "Victory Banners Over Canterlot". After the war in Equestria was won, a new war on an old enemy was declared, The Lennex Empire. Since his pictures had secured him his newfound popularity, Trilby was given the opportunity to continue documenting the war by traveling with the Grenadiers of the Imperial 2nd army. He became the army's wartime videographer, and took many pictures and videos throughout the entire war, starting with the beach invasion and ending with the fall of the Lennex capital.
After the war, Trilby returned home to Equestria where he continued making movies for the Equestria Daily. But with war looming over Equestria once more, Trilby finds himself once again on the call of duty. After a personal request from the Princess Luna, Trilby was tasked with rejoining with the Imperial Army, and documenting the defeat of the Separatist invasion.

3402392 wow, that is really good mate!

Follow Focus
Group Admin

3402404 :D thank you! And thanks again for helping me with the history :D

3402406 you're welcome and like I said, if you have any questions just ask me or Darth via PMs

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3402392 took a lot of persuasion to get the 2nd Army general to allow you back. I think I had to hold him over a cliff to get you back in.

Follow Focus
Group Admin

3402409 Well at least I'm back in :D

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3402410 yep. Just make sure you're ready for battle. Imperial Forces are nearing the Equestrian Coast Line.

3402412 should we wait a bit more for anyone else or should we start?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3402418 one didn't want to, and just waiting on the last one.

3402424 if you are trying to contact NothingStupid, then don't count on it. after what happened to his other account his Parents will not allow him on the computer for sometime.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3402452 not him. one other in the group.

3402457 Music within us?
he politely declined and I am also doing a separate RP with him/her[ I don't know their gender]

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

My OC, as previously mentioned, is Ignatius of the dragon clans and a rare breed that is capable of perform small feats of magic and circle magic. He is the shape and size of anthro anime spike and has traveled Equestria for the past ten years. He's visited Tartarus and through that trip got a mental demon by the name of O'mielly linked to him. Ignatius goes by Ignis. He has ties with the Equestrian military, friends with other connections, and is allied to the imperial empire. Like all dragons, though, he must fight his inner greed.

In greed form, he is feral, extremely strong, and will rip you apart. Greed also has a tendency to attack allies.

Ignatius, at the end of the last Lennox war, married Trixie Lulamoon and Berry Punch.

3402466 music is a guy. I'm subscribed to his youtube

3402637 well that is going to make me and Music's RP a bit awkward, but nice to see you on here mate.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3402652 I guess we can go ahead and start while waiting on the last person.

in the separatist held town of Vanhoover, I awaken to my mistress's voice.
arise, my pet. hear my command! spoke Spoiled Rich to her devoted pet, Ice Heart.
what is your command, my master? I speak in a low growl while kneeling to her.
I want you to take wrest control of the central pass in the Unicorn mountain range from the Equestrians. Crush all who raises a weapon at you. she says as we walk out the mobile base and into the bitter cold weather of winter in Vanhoover.
as you wish, mistress I galloped to the pass, dead set to show them my power.

Faustin
Group Admin

3401172 Is roleplaying still banned or did Knigty change that rule?

3403083 no. I'm pretty sure it's still banned.

Faustin
Group Admin

3403101 Oh. I thought you were gonna roleplay in this thread.

3403105 I was stating my character in this story line.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3403039 3403112 3402410
G docs time.

Panzer, would you like to set it up, or would you like me to do that?

3403171 you go ahead and do that.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3403207 alright, I'll have a link when it's ready

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3403213 got it set for anyone to type

3403236 Already there and waiting

3403171 g docs? I don't think I can manage that.

3405904 I got it now, but how is my OC going to enter?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3405918 Maybe Panzer could help. You could enter when we decide to get him back to normal.

3405949 I did add a message. I was actually planning on entering next time you start fighting. Me and Spartan fixed the bugs in the prototype suit.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3405956 shouldn't be much longer. We still have a bunch of sepies to kill

3405964 yeah, most likely planting Panzers face into the dirt and adding a snarky remark. Like 80s Spider-Man style.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3405976 that was Celestia

3405979 when'd that happen? Dammit, I'll have to reread that.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3405997 Also, you do notice I have the worst luck out of all of us, right?

3406002 really? Considering you were the only one not to get captured (as far as I know)

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3406022 let's count the recent injuries and I did get captured at one point.
Ran into Tirek I don't know how many times.
Wings injured
Almost died
the fight against you
Panzer, did I leave anything out?

Huh, nice. Well, I'm the type of fighter that avoids taking any hits because of (in video game terms) low HP total.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 95