Nintendo Crossovers 242 members · 495 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Synthetic Soul
Group Admin

So you may or may not know that Nintendo released a new Zelda game today. Being an somewhat avid Zelda fan, and a compulsive shopper, I bought the game immediately without thinking it through. I also didn't get the warranty, god I'm such a risk taker. Anyway, before I get to the game, I thought I'd give a little background of my fandomshiness. Ever since I read The Equestrian Windmage I became a fan. I've completed Phantom hourglass, A link between worlds, Majoras mask 3DS and Ocarina of time 3DS. I have four swords adventures and twilight princess, but I haven't finished them. I also have the manga box set, though I haven't finished all of them yet.

So anyway, I played a bit of Triforce heroes, and let me tell you, oh boy. The plot is as follows; In the land of Hysteria (or something like that) the entire kingdom is devoted to maintaining the highest degree of FABOULOUS FASHION. Everyone dresses fashionably. This game revolves around FASHION. I told my cousin this, and even though he's not much of a Zelda guy, he did not sound pleased.

That being said, I'm sure this would be raritity's favorite video game ever. She may just convulse and die from a joy overload at the possibility of their being an entire kingdom revolving around fashion.

So anyway, the princess of this land receives this gift box, and when she opens it, it reveals a bitch of a witch, who does the most HORRIBLE THING EVER! You may want to avert your eyes, this gets a bit graphic. She...she curses the princess...to wear an unfashionable outfit! Oh God why, couldn't you just kill her! That would have been more humane! The entire kingdom gets depressed and stops dressing fashionably for fear of being cursed. I swear, this is a greater threat than Ganon wearing Majoras Mask :raritydespair:.

So then, Link arrives wearing a god awful outfit, which the player gets an option to have link call it: "Adorbs", and he is instantly recognized as a hero because of his hairstyle and ears, which instantly makes him the most qualified guy to get the job done.

Alright, five minutes into the game, I started getting worried that this Zelda was gonna suck, which is not something I've ever experienced. But, I'm at the beginning, so I will reserve final judgement until I am finished with the game. Some basic things about the game is that;

1. It is has online multiplayer co-op, a first for Zelda
2. It doesn't have an open explorable world, it's a stage select game
3. I forgot the third thing

Ok, so am I saying the game is bad, no, It's too early to tell. I may just post a full review upon completion.

P.S If you want to have your childhood ruined, watch this video

1. It is has multiplayer co-op, a first for Zelda

It seems as though you've never heard of Four Swords or Four Swords Adventures...

Synthetic Soul
Group Admin

4802570 I meant online multiplayer

I'm glad your a fan now. i've been playing Zelda since I was five, so thats about 13years now... I have never dreaded a Zelda title until now. In the weeks following up to the release yesterday (first time a zelda has ever released on my birthday) I did my homework and came to the conclusion that it could possibly ruin my love for the series. That said, I won't knock it til I try it.

On that note, I've never seen two games release on my birthday, so I'll probably be getting them both. Syndicate and Triforce Heroes shall be mine... Sorry got a bit carried away.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6