Nintendo Crossovers 243 members · 495 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Alrighty, quick thing. I've been thinking about this for quite a while, and it's not perfected. But it's an idea that some of you can maybe create, since I am possibly the worse choice in making a plot about something. Alright, so here's the short and simple-ish idea.

1: Basically as you got from title, this is an idea about the figure player toy's called amiibo's. Basically, this is KIND OF like a displaced setting, except not entirely.

Alright, in short, you are sent to Equestria while playing smash bros with your amiibo's. You can choose if you want to be sent as your Mii or not. (10/10 originaliturd) ~IGN To make this quick since my hands hurt already, you're sent with your amiibo's and you can summon them (if you want that feature) when needed. Then again, you can always change this to where you don't need to summon them to get them. It's your choice.

You basically use the amiibo's you currently have, and all there stats. (Attack, Defence, Speed, etc) It can be a crack fic for shits and giggles, or you can make it a plot story. It's your choice, I'd do it myself even though a lot of people would call this a shit idea, but again, my writing skills are worse than my grandma's wart size. (Yea, that bad.)

Tell me in the comments if you like this idea, or if it's complete and utter shit that's too complicated somehow.

Bai!

THIS. THIS IS AMAZING.

However, I, sadly cannot write it. My writing skills are terrible and I can't word good.

I feel your pain, bro. :ajsleepy:

I honestly don't know how I feel giving out my entire idea openly. I mean, I'd be the first writer to make an amiibo story! But then again, I know I can't make it come true.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5