Nintendo Crossovers 242 members · 495 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

To fit the Occasion of MandoPony's Brilliant new song, I thought we might Discuss ponies and Animal Crossing!

How do you think the Ponies would react to the world of Animal Crossing?

I am not entirely sure about Fluttershy, the Animals are a bit more sentient and resemble the other ponies much more than the ones she is used too, but on the other hand those animals a pretty smart too. I can't tell weather or not that she would be more excited that she can speak with animals, or even more shy because she might be even more afraid of making a bad impression than usual!

I think Rarity would have a field day with this place! Clothes are an everyday occurrence unlike in Ponyville and most places in Equestria. Hmmm would she join forces with the Able Sisters or form a Rivalry?

I think Rainbow and Pinkie would Focus a bit more on messing around with the townsfolk, Rainbow dash might get bored a bit easily and do Pegasus shenanigans, and Pinkie Pie would bring a bit more life into the towns by organizing more parties and events, Shrunk could also use a hand with his career.

Applejack will probably be the richest pony alive thanks to the economy of the place and her nature to help everypony around her, Tom nook has some real competition now!

Twilight seems like the pony who would want to collect everything and study the indigenous creatures, and not just the ones you catch with the net and fishing hook. She might also help out with the Mayor duties if she is the Alicorn Princess during the story or approaching Princess-hood.

And Spike will meat a mysterious mole by the name of "Resseti" who has seen lots of insane dark magic and temporal rifts in his lifetime. The two of them will work together to keep the universe from crumbling! :moustache:

Post your Ideas Below!

Also Here is an Animal Crossing Group If you are interested.

first off great song, secondly I think that equestria would find that they are not too different I mean Id love to see some one do a crossover or a play off of this its a great idea let me tell ya. and another thing you left out Gracie Grace thats three competitors not two but over all I like that this was posted

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2