The Twinyverse 486 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

"So Young Celestia you told me in a letter that you took on a new student." The 14 ft (4.27 m) dark armored giant said to his 'surrogate' sister.

"Indeed I did her name is Twilight Sparkle though she has a slight problem." The mare responded but before the Lord and Master of Shadow could ask what it was a small voice spoke up.

"Excuse me!" The voice said, causing the Makuta to look around for the source.

"Down here!" the voice said again causing the giant to look down spotting Twilight Sparkle.

"Greetings little one... you're quite tiny." The giant told the tiny pony as he knelt down to offer a hand for a closer view of the tiny mare.

"And you're huge!" she exclaimed as the giant gently lifted her for a better view before introducing herself "I'm Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia's new student what's your name?"

"I figured, and I am Makuta Kratus Lord and Master of Shadow." he introduced himself "Though despite my title I'm quite gentle." he reassured the mare before looking at Celestia for an explanation.

"She's small thanks to her magic flares that she had to make them more manageable."

"Then I decided to stay small to challenge myself after I got a handle on them." the tiny mare said while looking at the swordstaff the giant carried on his back "That's a nice staff." she added, causing the giant to smile at the complement.

"Thanks I've had it for a long time and has served me well especially after it was reforged those who aided in the task gave some of their power though I can't use them in an active way due to the way it was reforged but it isn't the only weapon I have." he responded "Notice anything else about my appearance other than my immense size and my swordstaff?"

"You also have an interesting mask, what's it called and made of?"

"My mask is called the Kanohi Kraahkan or Mask of Shadows and is responsible for me being what I am now, also it's made out of Protosteel." he explained.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1