The Twinyverse 486 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
CommanderX5
Group Admin

Considering that this is a new group and I am not yet experienced with maintaining one, I will set up few simple rules to start with.

Rule 1: Everyone can write a side story that take place in “Celestia’s Tiny Student” or in the sequel, but only stories I put into “Side Stories folder” will affect events in main stories. For example. Story “My Little Twiny April Foal’s Day” is considered canon and will affect the sequel.

Rule 2: Be nice and understanding to each other. If you have different opinion, feel free to discuss it, but being rude and using harsh language will not be tolerated. (I think every group have rule like this).

Rule 3: If you wish to write a side story that will take place in Twinyverse, please inform me with informations: Between which chapters it take place, who will be main character and what events will take place in it. If you are using goggle doc. I am more than willing to pre-read your side-story.

Rule 4: Feel free to use this forum, but try to avoid talking about topics that does not involve Twinyverse in anyway, it is after all a group about our shrunken Twilight so lets talk about her.

Rule 5: Feel free to report any problem or talk about any issue with me by PM. I am still inexperienced with leading a group, so I am open for discussions and suggestions.

Rule 6: Do not promote stories that are not related to Twinyverse, and If it is a side story to “Celestia’s Tiny Student,” feel free to discuss about it on forum.

If you find something wrong with those rules or feel that I should add more rules into this group, feel free to post here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1