Twilight's Dawn 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Hello RP'ers. This is where you can place the time you will be available for the Friday night operation. If you do not receive a pm from me tonight, that means you are currently not an active rp'er and cannot participate in this event. If you would like to become an rp'er, or become active again shoot me a pm before Thursday night.
Please have all times in before Thursday night, so I can try to work for a unified time. I prefer to work with the times in central, but if you don't want to spend the time converting your time, just provide the time and your timezone.
Current times available.
Pleaseworkforonce
APRX 4PM Friday until 10 PM Sunday Central times Exception 6PM to about 11 Pm Saturday.
Ebonysdagger
8PM to 1 AM Central
What? It's only partially my fault I have no sleeping pattern to speak of. The other half is alternating day/night workshifts.

Heh, well then I'm usually available somewhere from 9pm to 2am Eastern if nothing has happened such as my internet going out. A bit of warning it has gone down on the weekend the last two so if I can't make it that is likely the reason. Since Central time is, if I recall, just an hour behind me that would be 8 to 1 in central. Somedays I am available at a later point or available for a longer time but not often. Since we are having this set up ahead of time I can be prepared for it.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3993956 Thanks for the info.

Serendras
Group Contributor

Is this the central time ? If yes then you need to add 7 hours to have my time zone, which mean that I'll be on around 7pm for me so 12am for you. And the weekend I'm almost 24/24 on my computer... Almost.
3994004 3993956

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Wouldn't it be 2 am central, if its 7 hours difference.

Serendras
Group Contributor

3997483 I dunno, the am and pm thing confuse me.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3998529 that's fine you can just give me your time and time zone, and I can convert them.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I need all times today.

Serendras
Group Contributor

My time is +1 UTC/GMT

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

4000106 Thank you kindly.
Btw I'm want to push for 11pm central, but it looks like that would be 7am your time. That sounds like it may be a problem.

Can you plan to stay later time?

I may be able to get Balancer to get on earlier, but if we need to we can start without him.

How much later? I've got a lot of work waiting on me to do Saturday so I can possibly swing later if I alter my sleep schedule.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

4001255 I'll need to get a response from Serendis before I can answer

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I'm bored, and I really need a reason to stop writing, any of you on?

I'm on but only long enough to finish up this story I'm reading. Then I'll probably pop off to sleep.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

4001553 Alrighty. I'll keep writing then.

Serendras
Group Contributor

4000206 The 7AM was for saturday or friday? I guess it's for saturday, which is fine, and if it was for friday, then I guess it's too late.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Balancer might catch the tail end of the rp. Anyways I'm thinking that we should have everything that's going on right now wrapped up in the next 4 and a half hours, so we can start the operation.
Aka try to be ready in the next 4 and a half hours.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17