Twilight's Dawn 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Four Hundred Years Ago: The disappearance of the princesses and the extinction of the griffon race had plunged Equestria into chaos. Ponies warred against one another,lost without their god like rulers.

Three Hundred and Sixty Years Ago: The unicorns band together under the Unicorn Empire's flag and begin to reclaim Equestria

Three Hundred and Fifty Years Ago:A shaky alliance is formed between the earth ponies and the zebras in order to defend themselves against the Unicorn Empire. This alliance was named The Terran Alliance due to the races relation to the planet.

Three Hundred and Twenty Years Ago: The pegsai of Los Pegasus move their capitol city over the Crystal City merging with the Crystal Empire.

Three Hundred Years Ago: The Unicorn Empire signs a peace treaty with the Crystal Empire in order to fully devote their resources to their war with the Terran Alliance.

Two Hundred and Ninety Years Ago: Bat Ponies are welcomed into the Unicorn Empire.

Two Hundred and Eighty Years Ago: The Unicorn Empire conquers the last Terran city ending the war.

Two Hundred and Fifty Years Ago: The peace Treaty with the Crystal Empire expires and the Unicorns launch a series of devastating attacks before being stopped by the combined crystal and pegasus ponies.

Two Hundred and Forty Years Ago: The Cult of the Sun and The Cult of the Moon both emerge inside the Earth Pony populace with in the Unicorn Empire, but it was dubbed insignificant in face of the war and ignored.

Two Hundred Years Ago: The Crystal Empire has reclaimed its lost territory and is pushing back at the Unicorn Empire's borders. The only thing preventing the Unicorns from being over run is a group of elite unicorns known as the Council of magi. The Sun and Moon Cults have become wide spread among the earth pony populace

One Hundred and Seventy Years Ago: The Council of Magi group find a spell in the Canterlot Vaults that was formed approximately three hundred years before then.

One Hundred and Sixty-Nine Years Ago: The Council uses the spell on the Crystal City, vaporizing everything within three thousand square miles. The Council of magi were all left on the brink of death from the spell. The next day the Earth Ponies rebel utilizing a long lost art ,discovered by the Sun cult, known as magic nullification.

One Hundred and Fifty Years Ago: The Unicorns had quickly fallen to the the vast number of Earth Ponies. The surviving pegasus and crystal ponies join the earth ponies without any resistance.

One Hundred and Forty Nine Years Ago: The pony tribes reclaim the name of Equestria to show their new found Unity.

One Hundred Years Ago: A large group of fanatical unicorns rebel and attempt to reclaim the Unicorn Empire. This bloody rebellion will eventually kill ten percent of Equestrias population.

Eighty Years Ago: Horrified by the violence of this war the Church of the Sun and Moon form the Inquisition.

Sixty Years Ago: Equestria becomes a church states

Fifty Years Ago: A unicorn murders a group of foals before being apprehended by inquisitors. Laws restricting magical usage are quickly put into place

Forty Five Years Ago: Unicorns rioting against the new laws are imprisoned for disrupting the peace.

Thirty Years Ago: Church membership becomes an requirment

Twenty-Five Years Ago: It is discovered that Bat Ponies can only bond with the moon

Fifteen Years Ago: Genetics has advanced enough to discover the race of the foal before it is born. Unicorn population begins to fall.

Ten Years Ago: Wage restrictions are placed on unicorns due to their unfair advantage in the workplace.

Five Years Ago: A group of unicorns attempting to flee Equestria are charged with treason and are executed

Last Year: Unicorns that are suspected of wrong doing are dehorned.

Six Months Ago: Powerful Unicorns are taken by the inquisition in order to be trained.

Yesterday: Unicorns not accepted by the inquisition are to be dehorned. If they resist they are to be executed.

Unless you guys want to start this Rp this weekend I will open Character Creation Monday. Remember Bat Ponies and Unicorns are the playable races this time around:twilightsmile:

Balancer
Group Admin

Nice, though not using the Sanctioned Unicorn idea as I wrote?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3589930 I'm using the name and idea, but they will be introduced mid rp.

Balancer
Group Admin

3590260 Does that mean I can't use my pc idea?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3591315 I don't recall what you're talking about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5