Twilight's Dawn 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

New campaign idea
1: Players can choose between Unicorn and batpony.
2: Players are not trained in combat and will be defeated in a fair fight until late game.
3: Magic Nullification has been incorporated into basic guard training.
4: The campaign will begin shortly before the inquisition enters full swing
5: Begins 400 years after current events.
6: There will be relics from the past.

Balancer
Group Admin

3511219 Hmm could be interesting, seeing what became of Blue's gear...and of Blue:rainbowderp:

Does this rp include a swinging musical number starring Mel Brooks?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

No, it's starring Michael Jackson... When he was still black btw.

Balancer
Group Admin

This does seem interesting, we need to expand our RP group more though.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3513877 Once this rp is ready to launch I am going to start promoting this group, and by me,I mean you guys.:pinkiecrazy:

Balancer
Group Admin

3513879 :trollestia:Oh aren't you cute...for you see I am going to make my own group!

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Well it have strippers and blackjack?

Balancer
Group Admin

3513890 You know what screw the group

Balancer
Group Admin

3513896 Both, I'ma go get hookers and blow :pinkiecrazy:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin
Balancer
Group Admin

3513899 There is plenty for everyone my friend:rainbowkiss:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Wooohooo
PARTY HARD!

Balancer
Group Admin

3513904 SO back to this Inquisition, how do we have our past characters interact with this setting?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

They're dead.
Edit:I may need to make it 200 years in hind site.

Balancer
Group Admin

3513915 Given Unicorn longevity and our apparent hard-to-kill status you might want to up to 400

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Danm it, I just wrote it an explanations on how long our characters would live when I remembered Star is a magic type.
Oh well if you're curious Blue would die at two hundred years oldsince he is not a magic type.
Also I responded on the rp thread if you didn't know.

Balancer
Group Admin

Oh damn missed that, yeah poor Blue. Ah well the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long. Also isn't Star a Time traveler...

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Lol I stopped caring about backstories when Blue started beating his own heart...

Balancer
Group Admin

3513941 :pinkiecrazy: *Crazy giggling*

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Anyways, good call. Anything else?

Balancer
Group Admin

3513951 Nothing that jumps out at me.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Hm? I would assume by this point Star would have gotten back to his own time period so I'm okay with him not being around for this. From the way this reads I'm assuming it is some sort of anti-magic inquisition or something, yes? Wouldn't that mean it is best if we pick either earthers or pegasi? Also, how is Twilight taking such an event?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

It is anti magic, and that is exactly why we will be playing as unicorns (batponies are also screwed considering they're already a step away from being hunted down)
The princess have been gone for over two hundred years.

Ah, so we are playing the hunted. I like that. I think I would go batpony for this one though. As for ideas, well I suppose I could cook up some artifacts/relics or whatever for this. Legacy Star influence on the story if you will, heh.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Alright, pm me artifacts you think of. Anyways come rp with us, Greenwall just digested enough drugs to kill an elephant thanks to Blue

Balancer
Group Admin

3513987 Hmmm if that's the case then I assume some sort of state church would have been set up?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Yeah the church will be modeled after Catholicism and eastern orthodox. However to avoid any ooc drama they will worship the sun and moon

Balancer
Group Admin

3514017 Of course but how do they reconcile Twilight with the religion what with her being a unicorn-turn-alicorn. Or is she seen as a heretical figure/false god only worshiped by unicorns?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

They don't worship the alicorns.

Balancer
Group Admin

3514024 Then how do they view the Princess's?

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3514027 As dead false gods.

Balancer
Group Admin

3514031 Usurpers of the natural order?:trixieshiftright:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Nah : Celestia can control the sun, but more in the sense of stopping the planet's rotation. [\spoiler]
Shit,I don't feel like finding the right code for spoiler

Balancer
Group Admin

3514041 It's cool, that's the same explanation I use for my future fic. But why would a state church be set up bashing on Celestia? I don't know about Luna or Twilight but ol sunbut has a public approval rating a politician would kill for.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3514044 Shit has not hit the fan yet.

Balancer
Group Admin

I should be over there tomorrow. I'm busy catching up on some sleep thanks to events that happened last week and calming down from some stress that started this Monday for me. I should be good to go tomorrow though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41