Twilight's Dawn 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Yeah I was recently notified of a group of stories named Fall of Equestria. Well at first I was just going to ignore it like I do the Twilight Saga, but after reading one of their stories... Well yeah anyways until I can think of another cool name we will have to deal with Equestria's Fall

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I might grow another pair and say screw it we were here first, but until then

Balancer
Group Admin

How bad is it and should I go look?

Its a collection of rape, abuse, misogyny, sexism, and general waves of vulgarity in the form of a story. I'm actually surprised anyone doesn't know about it. There are like four stories set in that setting that regularly pop up in the hotbox up there on this site.

It actually started as a bunch of art though with a bit of story attached. The art motivated the various writers to try their hands at detailing how the story went given that the art picks up after the bad guys (caribou) take over Equestria. As for our little rp being first, I'm unsure of that. The first bit of art for it was posted on Derpibooru about a year ago.

Balancer
Group Admin

3486250 Huh:twilightoops: i can see why that would be something we wouldn't want to be associated with.

Yeah, about the only thing it doesn't have is outright murder. Lots of mind control and mutilation though. All around the only thing worse out there that I know of is FlashLight fics.

Balancer
Group Admin

3486282 Yeah, I glad I don't know anything about this. Sounds like something dredged from the depths of 4chan :pinkiesick:

No, never mention 4chan. The flashbacks. Someone fetch me the mind bleach.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

We started about the same time then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9