Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I've had these one shot stories finished for months now. I'm afraid to publish any of them, because I fear there may be mistakes lurking in them. I've became blind to my own mistakes, and self-editing isn't getting me much results.

These are all public Google Docs, so anypony is welcome to just drop on them and start commenting criticism. I'm looking for any kind of mistakes (grammar, plot, pacing, whatever...). Please be harsh with your feedback. I'm in need of some tough love.

Story 1: Princess of Friendship
Story 2: I Ain’t Your Sacrifice!
Story 3: Forget Love
Story 4: Flash Sentry Is Not a Hero
Story 5: Rape Is Bad and You Should Feel Bad!
Story 6: Discords Sits on Celestia’s Throne

3332072 wish I could help, but I'm working on a big story at the moment.

3332072 I would love to see story 6 when it's out.

3332085 Why wait? The story is 100% complete, and I already won a writing competition with it. It is already fully prepared for publishing, I'm just not hitting the publish button yet.

By trying to get early feedback on my stories, I'm trying to protect the reader base from any potential mistakes in my writing. You're free to wait of course if that is what you want. Either way, I'm looking forward to your read. :twilightsmile:

3332130 I have a good feeling, Celestia is going to do something evil to Discord. :pinkiecrazy:

3332135 Spoiler alert: No. :rainbowwild:

Electric Radiation
Group Admin

3332511 self editing is hard even for me

3332718 even having something as modern as word is not easy.

Electric Radiation
Group Admin

3332739 yes I agree 100 percent on that, since that's what I use

Electric Radiation
Group Admin

3332072 Story one, I wouldn't even change a thing, I think it is perfect the way it is.

Electric Radiation
Group Admin

3332072 I've been reading all your stories today and I believe you don't need any editing at all, I cant find one thing that needs to be changed.

You deserve a::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

3333851 :rainbowderp: Wait, are you saying that my writing doesn't suck? That's news to me.

Well, "I trust ya!" :pinkiehappy: I guess it's time I let my stories into the wild world. I will start my publishing spree. One story per week.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. :twilightsmile:

Electric Radiation
Group Admin

3334470 you have good flow too me and I didn't see anything grammar wise that I caught while reading so I believe your good.

:yay::yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14