Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Just wanted to post this story idea (I'll likely not make it as I need to work on other stuff including other fanfics), but here it goes and it involves a displaced story with a cosplayer being sent to the Assasinverse as Oryx from Destiny.

Oryx:

His theme:

Idea from which I got the summary for this story idea from:

Idea:
Go to the Geek Central Convention they said, have fun, meet cool folks, and get some goodies. Well for me Max Stonewall, going as Oryx from Destiny wasn't going to be too bad as Oryx is one of my favorite baddies from Video games.

Then, after purchasing a very realistic replica of the Will-Breaker sword from what looked like an ordinary dealer along with a good replica miniature of the Dreadnought of Oyrx and a few Taken figurines, I get transported into Equestria, but not just any version of it, no...the Assasinverse one.

As the resident Taken King, I have found out that the newly Princess Twilight Sparkle with her last cry for help, called me out in the night...and now, the night will answer to her plea.

Beware scum, I am Oryx, the Taken King! I smell the blood of the innocent Princess of Friendship on you Traditionalists scum and that of your master Amadeus Blueblood Sr. I am coming as you have slayed the brood of Night Light and Twilight Velvet, you have murdered their daughter, and the Taken King will come for you all....

What do you all think?

Uh, what are talking about? Just asking.

Here's something funny:

*Jet Set has just made a bad remark about Twilight*
Jet Set: That brat deserved death and I'm glad she's dead. Besides, that so-called Oryx is a no show!
*Then all of a sudden, Twilight's next-in-kin look scared as one of the Royal Guards points to someone behind him as Oryx appears*
Jet Set: Ah, he's um right behind me isn't he?
Oyrx: That was a dick move, dick move asswipe!
*Nearby, Lord Cosmo speaks to Blueblood in a terrified whisper*
Lord Cosmo: Ah Horse Apples! We killed their daughter?! *(Night Light and Twilight Velvet's daughter)* And this is their family guardian?!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3